66

Chapter 66

    The absorption of spiritual power in the air became weaker and weaker, and finally returned to calm.

    Xiao Bugui opened his eyes, quietly looking at the two people in front of him.

    "Master!" Xiao Bugui's eyes lit up, and he quickly came down to throw himself into Song Zhiyi's arms, but Song Zhiyi subconsciously took a step back, leaving Xiao Bugui in vain.

    Gu Duan glanced at Song Zhiyi, wondering what he was thinking. "It's good to come out. I didn't expect to improve the realm, which is considered a good thing."

    Xiao Bugui saw Gu Duan and called his uncle in a low voice.

    Song Zhiyi lowered his head, but still didn't speak.

    "Master..." Xiao Bugui wanted to say something, but was stopped by Gu Duan.

    Song Zhiyi didn't want to face Xiao Bugui, and he was already sweating.

    "Since Bugui is awake, go and call your senior brother back first, he is in the Library Pavilion. If he knows that you have come out, he will definitely be very happy." Gu Duan interrupted suddenly, obviously to save Song Zhiyi from the siege.

    "But Master..." Xiao Bugui wanted to say something, but was kicked out by Gu Duan.

    "What's the matter, wait for your master to go back, I have something important to discuss with him." Gu Duan's tone was severe.

    Xiao Bugui's eyes were still glued to Song Zhiyi's body and he was unwilling to leave, but Song Zhiyi didn't say anything and he couldn't stay stubbornly. "Master, wait until you return to Qianchongxue..."

    Gu Duan waved his hand and used his cultivation to push him away before he finished speaking.

    Xiao Bugui looked at Song Zhiyi with too many things in his eyes, and left here temporarily.

    Song Zhiyi breathed a sigh of relief.

    "What happened in Samsara Terrace?" Gu Duan was the most careful, he had already seen that there was something wrong between the two of them. Especially Xiao Bugui, the eyes he looked at just now were turbulent, hiding too many things.

    "I..." Song Zhiyi didn't know what to say. He knew that the best choice was to completely forget about the Samsara station. "I'm sorry... Senior Brother... I don't know what to say."

    He didn't want to hide from Senior Brother, he knew that as long as he told Gu Duan, Senior Brother would definitely solve it for him, no matter what he said, he would help him.

    But this matter cannot be solved by Gu Duan helping him.

    "It's okay if you don't want to say it." Gu Duan sighed slightly, "I hope that when you encounter difficulties, you must think about it carefully and do it according to your own heart. You don't have to take care of too many other things, just take care of yourself That's good."

    "I see, senior brother." Song Zhiyi nodded, but still felt a headache.

    Do it according to your own heart... But he probably... doesn't like Xiao Bugui, does he just treat Xiao Bugui as a relative?

    But he seemed a little shaken.

    "Also, since Xiao Bugui has reached the realm of dream knot, he should go back to Yancang Mountain to absorb the companion spirit crystal." Gu Duan reminded. "We discussed this matter before, and it's best to finish this matter as soon as possible, otherwise, the longer it is delayed, the more unfavorable it will be for Xiao Bugui's absorption."