23

Chapter 23 Candied Haws

    It was late afternoon at this time, but it was not evening yet.

    Song Zhiyi set off to the shop that made musical instruments, while thinking about where to start, and how to get into the small corridor of the shop without anyone noticing.

    In fact, there are many methods, but since Song Zhiyi doesn't know whether the situation Gui Zai said is accurate, he had better adopt a method that is most subtle.

    Song Zhiyi thought about it and decided to act later. So he walked to a tea shop closest to the musical instrument shop, ordered a pot of tea and two snacks and sat waiting.

    If Gui Zai and Zhou Zai saw his note, they would have waited in the inn. He had already ordered dinner for them when he came out, so they wouldn't be hungry.

    What Song Zhiyi didn't know was that he was thinking beautifully, but what he thought were two obedient cubs were squatting in the shade a little far away from him, swallowing their saliva together.

    "Master, did you sneak out to eat delicious snacks?" Gui Zai stretched his long neck and looked hard, his big eyes narrowed.

    "It seems to be." Zhou Zai supported Gui Zai's back and searched for the direction of the master, and then saw a plate of red bean cakes and cloud cakes that looked delicious in front of the master.

    The two cubs like sweets very much, and the little gluttons in the stomachs of the two snacks came out again.

    "Hmph! Master is really bad." Gui Zai came to a conclusion.

    Zhou Zai desperately nodded in agreement.

    "Hey! Which family are you two from? Why are you squatting here?"

    Zhou Zai and Gui Zai felt their eyes darkened, and a big man stood behind them, with a dark face full of beards, looking It looks fierce.

    The two cubs subconsciously took two steps back, but bumped into the wall behind them.

    "You... who are you?" Zhou Zai asked boldly, but sneaked up to Gui Zai's side. Gui Zai had never seen such a rough person before, trembling as he hugged his senior brother's arm, he dared not move. "Don't...don't come near us, the Master...the Master will come and beat you later!"

    Don't look at the usual domineering in front of the Master, in fact, who is not a baby in his heart.

    The burly man frowned, and took a step back when he saw that he had frightened the child.

    "Where are your adults? Why did you leave the two of you?" The burly man continued to ask.

    "It's... over there." Zhou Zai tremblingly wanted to point to the master, but suddenly remembered how "petite" the master was compared to the person in front of him, so he changed his direction.

    Gui Zai huddled behind his senior brother, scared to death, but he still remembered not to let his little tail out.

    "It's really irresponsible!" The burly man wanted to say something, but he never thought that the two cubs were too scared.

    Gui Zai pondered for a long time, and finally mustered up the courage to pull Zhou Zai up and run into the alley behind. There are two-story shops on both sides of the small alley, the alley is narrow, and it is a bit dark to enter in the daytime.

    The burly man scratched his head in confusion, he was actually just afraid that the two children would be in danger, why did the two children run away?