92

Chapter 92 Darkness

    "How is it possible!" Gu Duan slapped the table and stood up, "We didn't feel any resentment when we came here, how could there be so much resentment suddenly?" "Maybe there is something suppressing the resentment."

    Chu Xizhou continued He said, "I don't know what's going on, I can faintly feel that there should be something very yang here, so I can use the sunlight to suppress these grievances during the day." "Can you feel it?" Song Zhiyi

    looked Subtly, he remembered the content of his mission. After all, he is the protagonist, so he should have a sense of his golden finger?

    Chu Xizhou himself was also a little confused, and nodded slightly.

    Just as Song Zhiyi was thinking, Xiao Bugui suddenly reached out and shook his hand to draw his attention back. Only then did Song Zhiyi realize that he was staring at Chu Xizhou for a long time.

    "What's wrong?" Song Zhiyi didn't understand what Xiao Bugui meant.

    However, before Xiao Bugui could speak, Song Zhiyi was grabbed by the hem of his clothes. The place where he was grabbed was very low, and his strength was not strong. Naturally, it was Dan Zai'er stretching out his fleshy little hands to show his presence.

    "I'm tired, I want Daddy to hug me." Dan Zai'er stood on tiptoe and stretched his arms to ask for a hug, his big eyes were full of anticipation.

    Song Zhiyi's heart was so soft that he picked up the little boy, wiped his feet with a handkerchief, and stuffed the child into his arms.

    Xiao Bugui snorted coldly.

    At this moment, the sunlight outside had almost completely disappeared, the sun had completely set, and the town was plunged into darkness.

    Different from the usual darkness, after losing the last ray of sunshine, the whole town has no light except their room.

    The cold resentment slowly rose from the ground, and soon enveloped the entire town. Except for a light that was on in Song Zhiyi's room, the rest of the place became completely dark.

    Even if I tried to look out of the window, I couldn't see anything. It was as if there was nothing outside but darkness.

    Song Zhiyi's heart skipped a beat, he subconsciously looked at Xiao Bugui, and found that Xiao Bugui's expression was also very bad.

    A cold feeling gradually crept up Song Zhiyi's back, he subconsciously hugged Dan Zai'er tightly, no matter what happened, Dan Zai'er would never go wrong.

    "Calm down! This is resentment, which will erode the will of normal people!" Gu Duan was the first to react, and shouted loudly to remind everyone.

    Gu Duan's shout was mixed with a trace of cultivation, so it was extraordinarily warm and upright, making everyone concentrate.

    "Resentment is easy to resist. You must stick to your will and not be eroded by it. You will win." Gu Duan continued.

    The rest of them nodded their heads one after another, while Song Zhiyi allocated a little cultivation base to protect Danzai. But Dan Zai'er seemed not to be affected by the resentment at all, instead he gave Song Zhiyi a kiss.

    "Song'er is not extraordinary, and she was just born with a simple mind, so she won't be affected." Gu Duan touched Dan Zai'er's little head and explained to Song Zhiyi.

    The darkness outside is so thick that you can't reach your fingers. In such darkness, no one knows what is outside. The resentment is so heavy, I am afraid that ordinary people will be possessed by the resentment and explode to death as soon as they go out.