76

Chapter 76 The Pretty Little Maid

    Song Zhiyi was also careless for a while, he thought that with Gu Duan protecting him, Xiao Bugui would not drag him and run away.

    But the fact now is that he was really dragged away, and there is an extra layer of "cage" made of black flames on his body. As if he was afraid that he would escape, Xiao Bugui did not hesitate to spend a lot of spiritual power to fly all the way back.

    Song Zhiyi wanted to speak to find a breakthrough, but Xiao Bugui blocked his mouth with a piece of white silk cloth. But the black flame didn't hurt him, instead it warmed his body.

    Weak, pitiful, and helpless.jpg

    Because he was really unable to communicate, Song Zhiyi accepted his fate and was taken back by Xiao Bugui.

    With this catch, he returned to Yancang Mountain.

    However, this time was completely different from his previous visit.

    The last time he came sneakily, this time he was swaggered by... and caught back. Xiao Bugui was already very careful when he came back, but Song Zhiyi still saw a few dragons salute to Xiao Bugui.

    This made him very sure that Xiao Bugui had now become the owner of Yancang Mountain and the patriarch of the Demon Dragon Clan.

    This realization made Song Zhiyi both surprised and distressed.

    Surprised that Xiao Bugui really had such a cultivation level, and distressed that Xiao Bugui had reached such a cultivation level in just a month or so.

    Cultivation is not something that can be improved by instilling spiritual power. Otherwise, there will be many people who will become immortals in the world. Even if it is inherited, it needs to go through spiritual experience. The most difficult thing to break through in the later stage of practice is the state of mind.

    In other words, only after experiencing something can one be so reborn. Jumping into the realm of emptiness all of a sudden, I am afraid that I have suffered a lot at the bottom of Yancang Lake.

    Thinking of this, Song Zhiyi gave up struggling.

    But then he was thrown on the bed in the bedroom of the chieftain's residence.

    "Woooooo!" Song Zhiyi wanted to speak, but forgot that he was gagged.

    Then Xiao Bugui threw it casually, and a black chick was thrown beside Song Zhiyi. He took a closer look and found that it was the little black phoenix that he had forgotten for a long time.

    Because the little black bird is really black, so before Song Zhiyi unilaterally named him Xiao Hei. But after following Xiao Bugui into the Samsara Stage, Song Zhiyi had completely forgotten about this little thing.

    "Master! Ever since you went to the Samsara Platform, Gu Duan threw me into the Qiankun bag and never let it out! My life is miserable!" Xiao Hei quickly rushed towards Song Zhiyi's thigh.

    Song Zhiyi: ... When did the little black bird become a monster?

    Xiao Bugui frowned slightly, looking a little impatient. With a wave of his hand, he directly sealed the little black bird's mouth, and threw him back into the Qiankun bag, extinguishing the black flames on Song Zhiyi's body by the way.

    Song Zhiyi immediately removed the white silk cloth from his mouth.

    "It's not yours..." Song Zhiyi just opened his mouth, but found that he really didn't know what to say. In other words, he wanted to ask too many questions, and he didn't know where to start.