82

Chapter 82

    After Xiao Bugui went out, he saw Gu Duan and Chu Xizhou eavesdropping outside.

    "Uncle?" Xiao Bugui was slightly taken aback.

    Gu Duan and Chu Xizhou jumped up suddenly, looking at Xiao Bugui with guilty eyes.

    "Master wants to eat the dim sum made by the chef of the Changlan Sect. Senior brother, go and get some." Seeing this, Xiao Bugui didn't say much, instead he began to push his senior brother around.

    Chu Xizhou didn't think too much about it. Seeing that the master's face was not very good, he was very haggard, and he was very worried, so he hurried to order some snacks.

    "You idiot." Gu Duan shook his head in his heart, looked up at Xiao Bugui and said, "Is there anything else I need to dismiss your brother from?" "It's

    very important... Master." Xiao Bugui hesitated.

    Gu Duan really rarely sees Xiao Bugui hesitate, and secretly thinks something is wrong. Xiao Bugui is considered a little demon king in the Changlan Sect. He has never been afraid of others except his master and senior brother because of his high cultivation level, and now he is a little hesitant!

    He immediately became extremely vigilant.

    "Master, he...he might be pregnant." Xiao Bugui whispered guiltily.

    "Cough cough cough... cough cough cough... cough cough..." When he heard and realized what Xiao Bugui was talking about, Gu Duan almost choked to death on his own saliva. "What did you say? Say it again?"

    Due to excessive coughing, Xiao Bugui did not hear the threat in Gu Duan's words, but repeated it slowly: "Master, he may be pregnant... um... Probably."

    When adding the last sentence, if Gu Duan could kill with his eyes, he would have killed this little bastard a hundred times. He grabbed Xiao Bugui's neckline violently and was about to growl, but when he thought that Song Zhiyi was still resting inside, he managed to lower his voice.

    "You did it?!" Gu Duan felt that his heart was bleeding.

    Master! I'm sorry for you, the little cabbage in our family has let the little black pig raised by the cabbage get over it!

    "...Yes." Xiao Bugui replied hesitantly.

    "Is it true?" Gu Duan held his breath in his heart and spoke with anger, he repeated that he hoped to hear a negative answer from Xiao Bugui.

    But Xiao Bugui thought that his uncle felt that his mind was not firm, so he replied again with great anger: "I did it!"

    Gu Duan almost spat out a mouthful of blood.

    There was darkness in front of him, and stars appeared in his eyes, and it took him a while to recover.

    "You two men, why are you... ahem... pregnant?" Gu Duan only then realized what should be the most concerned about this matter.

    So Xiao Bugui explained to Gu Duan the theory of the blood of the dragon clan. There is also information about the breath of life, which is also explained together.

    After explaining, Xiao Bugui just stood there obediently and waited for Gu Duan to react. Although Gu Duan is his uncle, Xiao Bugui still has the feeling that Gu Duan is Song Zhiyi's mother's family, so he dare not be brave.

    After hearing all this, Gu Duan didn't want to talk anymore, he had nothing to say and even wanted to kill this little bastard with a sword.

    So when Chu Xizhou came back with snacks, he saw Gu Duan and Xiao Bugui fighting in the sky of Qianchongxue. It wasn't a fight, it was Gu Duan who beat Xiao Bugui unilaterally, Gu Duan didn't use magic skills, and Xiao Bugui didn't fight back.