78

Chapter 78

    On the second day, Song Zhiyi was woken up by the sunlight falling on his cheeks.

    With a slight movement of his body, the soreness and numbness all over his body kept coming up. Especially the waist and thighs, the pain made him almost cry.

    It's fine to come to Samsara once, how dare you treat him like this in reality! Song Zhiyi's teeth were itchy, but he couldn't move his body at all.

    And the most frightening thing is that Xiao Bugui really has two chirps!

    Song Zhiyi shed tears of sorrow.

    I don't know why, as long as he meets Xiao Bugui now, he feels like being haunted, his body is extraordinarily agitated, and he couldn't even control himself last night.

    He really didn't know what was wrong with him.

    Song Zhiyi carefully sat up, but he still hurt his waist several times, and he hissed in pain. He didn't heal until he tried to meditate and use his spiritual power to heal the wound.

    This time he didn't feel very repulsed, maybe he got used to it when he was in Samsara.

    After getting better, Song Zhiyi began to think about a very important question.

    When Xiao Bugui brought him back before, he was forcibly taken away and locked in the bedroom. He had a kind of reincarnation stage experience, so he didn't resist, and he didn't plan to run away.

    But it can't always go on like this in the future. He is Venerable Qiong Hua of the Changlan Sect, and Xiao Bugui is the patriarch of the Demon Dragon Clan in Yancang Mountain, and they are both men. So many people saw him being taken away that day, and it would definitely have a very bad influence.

    Even if he can disregard Chang Lanzong, he still doesn't want to be imprisoned here by Xiao Bugui forever, unable to go anywhere.

    This is incorrect...

    "Master is awake?" Xiao Bugui stood at the door, holding a tray in his hand with a bowl of red bean porridge on it. He rushed over in a hurry, but the tray in his hand was still steady.

    Song Zhiyi nodded, suddenly feeling a little shy. Although Samsara had done it many times, he never thought it was real.

    But last night... really did that kind of thing. If you don't count the discomfort at the beginning, Song Zhiyi still thinks... ahem, ahem, it's pretty good.

    "Is Master hungry?" Xiao Bugui put the tray on Song Zhiyi's lap, bowed his head and kissed the tip of Song Zhiyi's ear.

    Song Zhiyi:! ! ! Immediately, his face turned red, his eyes widened, and he looked in disbelief.

    How dare Xiao Bugui just do that kind of thing...

    "Drink porridge first. Eat something light for the next few days, don't think too much." Xiao Bugui's voice was gentle, as if it was the same as the one who snatched him over aggressively before. Two people, and gently fed it to his mouth with a spoon.

    "You..." Song Zhiyi didn't know how to speak, he felt that something was wrong with the person in front of him.

    "What does Master want to say?" Xiao Bugui looked at him quietly, his eyes were dark, like two black whirlpools, almost swallowing him.

    Song Zhiyi was immediately too scared to speak, and ate the porridge honestly.

    When he lowered his head, he saw a few light red marks on Xiao Bugui's fair hands, as if they had been scalded.