40

Chapter 40

    Master's voice sounded like Song Zhiyi's life-threatening talisman.

    But...he really didn't find a weapon that Xiao Bugui could use. And didn't he just tell them the news about the Treasure Pavilion?

    "Senior brother and I have the cheats, but why only the senior brother has the weapon?" Xiao Bugui probably saw what he was going to say, and blocked Song Zhiyi with words in advance.

    So what can I do? I am also very desperate! Song Zhiyi didn't know what to say. Did he return the wrong thing?

    Do not suffer from scarcity but from inequality.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly had a flash of inspiration and remembered this idiom, but it was useless. He had no choice but to tell the truth, "I don't have anything you can use here for the time being, that's why... I didn't send it to you."

    In a low voice, he lost any dignity as a teacher.

    "If you don't have a weapon, other things are fine. The master is partial to the senior brother!" Seeing that the master still didn't bring out anything, Xiao Bugui confirmed that the master hadn't thought of giving him anything at all, and then looked at the treasure in Chu Xizhou's hand. Yinfeng pushed open the door angrily and left.

    Xiaolong left angrily.jpg

    System notification: The villain's acidity is 50 blackening value 1

    blackening value? What's this? Song Zhiyi was a little flustered, how could there be an extra blackening value? He subconsciously looked at Chu Xizhou, only to find that this silly apprentice was still looking at Yinfeng silly, smiling like a child weighing more than one hundred pounds.

    It seems that Chu Xizhou is hopeless. Song Zhiyi shook his head, reached out his hand from the back of Chu Xizhou's head, "Go get the dinner back!"

    Chu Xizhou was not angry when he was slapped for no reason, and rushed out with Yinfeng.

    System notification: The favorability of the protagonist is 10, and the acidity of the villain is 5.

    It is estimated that Chu Xizhou went out and ran into Xiao Bugui again, and finally stimulated Xiao Bugui again.

    Song Zhiyi looked at the numerical panel and felt a chill.

    At this time, a line of introduction appeared on the blackening value.

    (Blackening value: indicates the degree of blackening of the protagonist and the villain. The maximum count of the blackening value is 100. If it exceeds 60, you may be in danger. If it exceeds 75, it will be dangerous. If it exceeds 90, it will be very dangerous! If the maximum count is reached, it is very dangerous. It may be forced to achieve the ending of the original book, please be cautious!)

    Song Zhiyi watched this explanation and shed tears of disappointment.

    The original ending! In the ending of the original book, Song Zhiyi was absorbed by Xiao Buguiri all his cultivation. It is said that when the body was found, it was horrible, as if it had endured a lot of torture.

    Song Zhiyi's heart felt cold.

    When Chu Xizhou went to pick up dinner, Song Zhiyi frantically flipped through the credits mall, but he still couldn't find any trace of the Nine Heavens Lantern Fan, and he couldn't even find anything of the same quality as Yinfeng.

    If he sent someone who was not as good as Yinfeng, Xiao Bugui would feel that he was biased.

    Xiao Bugui didn't come until Chu Xizhou came over with dinner. Song Zhiyi asked Chu Xizhou to ask Xiao Bugui to come over for dinner, but there was no trace of Xiao Bugui.