36

Chapter 36

    The last team had been wiped out, Xiao Bugui and Chu Xizhou watched the people in Butterfly Cay go back in a state of embarrassment, both showing satisfied smiles.

    They still don't know that their master, Song Zhiyi, is about to explode with anger.

    Because at this time all eyes were on Song Zhiyi, making him at a loss. Even Gu Duan was looking at him, looking like he couldn't help laughing.

    But Jiang Ruoyao, who was sitting in the referee's seat, turned pale, as if someone had punctured her mind.

    At the end of the game, all teams returned to the entrance of the secret realm. However, some people are happy and some are worried. Some teams who just accept when they see a good deal take dozens of spiritual power beads and come out in a low-key manner, but their rankings are good. Those like Chu Yang and Ruan Xixi who insisted until the end and wanted to compete for the first place had nothing.

    "Huh, Senior Sister, fortunately I heard your words and came out early." Lin Hansu counted the sixty or seventy spiritual power beads in his hand, and it seemed that he could probably reach the top ten.

    "Don't you look at how dark the third brother Xiao Bugui's face was when he went in." Qiao Ying poked Lin Hansu's forehead lightly, and said softly, "I dare not offend the two of them." "Senior

    Sister Wise!" Lin Hansu made a gesture of admiration.

    The first game has ended, and it was getting late. Those who participated in the game registered the number, and then returned to their seats to wait for the announcement of the final result.

    Xiao Bugui and Chu Xizhou returned to the position of Changlan Sect together, but they were watched by the disciples of the various sects all the way. The two of them didn't know that they could hear the voice in the secret realm from the outside, so they just pretended they didn't see it and returned to the viewing platform of Changlanzong.

    Lin Hansu and Qiao Ying were also watched for a while afterward.

    "Master, Bugui and I must be number one!" Chu Xizhou excitedly came to Song Zhiyi and said excitedly.

    Xiao Bugui followed behind him, obediently looking nothing like the one who threatened the nun to hand over the spiritual power beads just now.

    "Master, we are number one." Xiao Bugui whispered.

    Song Zhiyi sat on the seat with her back straight, her upper body slowly turned around, revealing a expressionless face.

    Xiao Bugui secretly thought something was wrong.

    After so many years of getting along, Xiao Bugui and Chu Xizhou knew Song Zhiyi best, and when they showed such an expression, the master must be angry.

    But neither of them dared to ask what was going on, so they sat aside cowardly and waited for the master to speak.

    However, until the results were announced and the two of them really won the first place, Song Zhiyi didn't say a word, and didn't even give them a look.

    Xiao Bugui and Chu Xizhou looked at each other, feeling a little nervous.

    "Master has never been so angry before." Chu Xizhou blinked at Xiao Bugui.

    "You must have made a mistake!" Xiao Bugui indicated with his eyes.

    "I don't!" Chu Xizhou shook his head lightly.

    "Anyway, you're definitely not angry with me." Xiao Bugui also shook his head.

    "Then try it!" Chu Xizhou pouted in Song Zhiyi's direction, motioning for Xiao Bugui to speak.