80

Chapter 80 Breath of Life

    Gu Duan felt very guilty for not being able to snatch Song Zhiyi back, but making him hurt even more.

    "Uncle, what should we do now?" Chu Xizhou looked at the younger brother who left with his master in his arms, and suddenly felt that his identity...was a little awkward.

    He didn't know what was going on, how it suddenly became like this.

    "Go back first." Gu Duan said this not only to Chu Xizhou, but also to everyone in the Changlan Sect.

    "Then what should Zhiyi do?" The leader was still a little worried.

    Everyone here watched Song Zhiyi grow up, and they cared and loved him the most in their hearts. This situation is really difficult now.

    "It's okay, my junior brother secretly slipped me a mirror just now when we were arguing." Gu Duan took out the mirror from his sleeve, "This is a communication mirror, even if there is an enchantment blocking it, you can still communicate." "

    Humph , you dote on him." The headmaster snorted coldly, "My apprentice begged you for so long and didn't give it to you, so I secretly gave it to your junior."

    Gu Duan was a little embarrassed, but he didn't refute. Most of his collections over the years have been sent to Song Zhiyi, and only a small part of his collections in recent years have been given to Lin Hansu and Qiao Ying.

    "Alright, let's go back first." The leader thought for a while, but there was no better way.

    In fact, everyone is still a little dazed right now. They watched Song Zhiyi grow up, and so did Xiao Bugui. It's like my two children suddenly told them that they were going to be together one day.

    Moreover, these two children are quite old, and I can't control them.

    Everyone sighed and returned to Changlanzong together.

    Besides, Xiao Bugui, he hurried back to the bedroom with Song Zhiyi who had fainted, and found the best doctor in the Demon Dragon Clan to come over for diagnosis and treatment.

    "Meet the patriarch." The old doctor saluted slowly.

    "Go and see what's going on." Xiao Bugui hastily waved his hands out of the way, and told the old doctor to rush over for diagnosis and treatment.

    The old doctor unhurriedly stretched out his hand to take Song Zhiyi's pulse, looked at it quietly for a while, and said, "This is an internal injury caused by the rampage of spiritual power, but the injury is not serious, but there are old injuries before, so the recovery is relatively slow. "

    Xiao Bugui's eyes were anxious, "What should I do?"

    "The patient is too excited. It is best to let him relax and not get excited." The old doctor replied calmly, "And there is..." "

    Still What is there?" Xiao Bugui was confused and panicked.

    There was a gleam of light in his cloudy eyes. "Although the little patriarch didn't say anything, I detected a tiny wisp of spiritual power in his lower abdomen. This spiritual power has the breath of the dragon clan, and it should be the breath of life that is still in preparation.

    " Surprised, then happy.

    It was mentioned in the inheritance of the old patriarch and the predecessors at the bottom of Yancang Lake. Possessing pure dragon blood can allow anyone to conceive the life of a dragon.