73

Chapter 73 Attacked

    "Bugui!" Gu Duan was taken aback, and hurriedly wanted to turn around to save Xiao Bugui, but he couldn't resist under the siege of others, let alone save Xiao Bugui.

    Just when Gu Duan thought that Xiao Bugui would definitely be hurt, a black shadow flashed past like lightning and quickly landed beside Xiao Bugui.

    It's... Xiao Qian!

    "Brothers are really going too far." Xiao Qian stood in front of Xiao Bugui, and casually set up a barrier to protect Xiao Bugui. "Anyway, this is my blood, how can I let you bully me?"

    Seeing Xiao Qian approaching, Gu Duan felt a little relaxed. But he didn't expect Xiao Qian to come over to make a rescue.

    "It turned out to be the son of you and that human woman." The leader was actually His Royal Highness of the Dragon Clan. For the mixed-blood dragons, even if they get companion spirit crystals, they cannot use one or two of their spiritual powers, which is really a waste." "

    Oh?" Xiao Qian smiled slightly, and then suddenly turned cold. "Brother thinks well. Why should I hand over the companion spirit crystal that was born with my son to you?"

    Gu Duan flew over and stood with Xiao Qian.

    Xiao Qian glanced at Gu Duan reproachfully, as if to say why he only told him about it now.

    In fact, if they knew Xiao Qian's position, they would have told Xiao Qian a long time ago, but it is too late to think about it now.

    "Where did Song Zhiyi go?" Xiao Qian asked in a low voice.

    "Something happened to Zhou'er, he rushed over there." Gu Duan replied in a low voice.

    "It's really a serious matter." Xiao Qian clicked his tongue, with some disgust in his words. There are five dragons on the opposite side, and there are only two of them here, which is really difficult. "Delay for time first, I will delay after the non-guidance is absorbed, and you take him away."

    Gu Duan nodded immediately.

    "Why? Just because you are not strong enough! Come on!" The Highness nodded, and several other people followed up to fight with Gu Duan and the two.

    Although these four people's cultivation is not as good as Gu Duan and Xiao Qian's, they are superior in that they have more people and have more suitable exercises. Together, they can fight the two of them and make them unable to let go.

    However, at this moment, the golden light of Yancang Lake flashed, and a little black dragon jumped out of the lake and went straight to Gu Duan's direction, "Master, where is Master? What's going on now?" "Zhou

    Er In trouble, he went to help. This is His Royal Highness of the Dragon Clan, who wants to grab the Companion Spirit Crystal. Seize the opportunity and leave quickly!" Gu Duan sent a voice transmission to Xiao Bugui with spiritual power.

    However, before he could reach Gu Duan, he was stopped by His Royal Highness.

    "It was really absorbed by you, a half-breed!" His Highness said angrily, and the black tail was directly drawn towards Xiao Bugui. "Others follow orders, we must stop him, we cannot let the dragon who fused with the accompanying spirit crystal leave!"

    The other four people completely gave up on Gu Duan and Xiao Qian at that moment, and came straight to Xiao Bugui. Gu Duan and Xiao Qian followed behind and attacked frantically, but even if they were injured, they still wanted to attack Xiao Bugui.