84

Chapter 84

    How is this going? Song Zhiyi felt his heart trembling, but he looked around and found no one else at all.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Ruoyao asked in confusion.

    "It's nothing, it's nothing." Song Zhiyi shook his head, as if he didn't see anything.

    The teacher apprentice meeting was not short, and after sitting for a while, Song Zhiyi felt severe back pain. The little thing was tossing in his stomach again, slowly absorbing his spiritual power, moving from time to time to create a sense of existence.

    But with other people around, Song Zhiyi couldn't show a distressed expression, so he could only continue to sit up straight, pretending that nothing happened to him.

    But probably because sitting all the time will press down on the stomach, the little thing keeps moving in the stomach, trying to find a comfortable posture, this makes Song Zhiyi suffer, and always feels something is running around in his stomach.

    Song Zhiyi couldn't sit still.

    Unexpectedly, not long after, a handsome young disciple came from the side, holding a cushion and a bowl of sweet soup in his hand.

    "My lord, these are the cushions and sweet soup that Venerable Xuanqing asked me to bring over. He said that you had injured your waist earlier and couldn't sit for long." After finishing speaking, the little disciple took the initiative to hand the sweet soup to Song Zhiyi, and Put the cushion behind Song Zhiyi's waist, and carefully adjust the angle.

    Song Zhiyi took the sweet soup and felt the little thing in her stomach jumping happily. He only thought of it as something small to eat, so he didn't think much about it.

    "Thank you for me and senior brother." Song Zhiyi nodded.

    The handsome little disciple froze, agreed in a low voice, and then retreated slowly.

    Song Zhiyi looked at the back of the little disciple leaving, feeling a little strange, but his attention was quickly attracted by other people.

    Chu Xizhou felt a little strange, and asked the master in a low voice when his waist was injured, why didn't he know.

    Song Zhiyi thought to himself, your master and I are pregnant, I can't think of it.

    Song Zhiyi didn't dare to say these words directly, but just perfunctory.

    The teacher apprentice meeting went smoothly. During the period, some people wanted to worship Song Zhiyi as a teacher, but Chu Xizhou was the first to reject Song Zhiyi before he got close to Song Zhiyi. Song Zhiyi really had no intention of accepting apprentices, so he gave up.

    Jiang Ruoyao sat with Song Zhiyi for a whole day, but she still didn't make any progress. When she left, she was a little frustrated, looking very frustrated.

    There were so many people coming to the teacher apprentice meeting this time, it was night before we knew it. After the end, Song Zhiyi and Chu Xizhou returned to Qianchongxue together.

    Chu Xizhou heard that Song Zhiyi had a back injury, so he escorted him all the way to the door, and watched him enter before leaving.

    The room hadn't been lit yet, Song Zhiyi went in in the dark, and was blocked by the wall as soon as he entered. The door closed automatically, and the room was pitch black, and nothing could be seen.

    "What are you going to do?!" Song Zhiyi was forcibly blocked by the wall, unable to move. It was pitch black, and I couldn't see anything clearly.