69

Chapter 69 Acidity +50

    The space on the spirit ship is small, and there are no compartments. Everyone has their own bed, but there is no shelter between the beds. After all, when a cultivator has reached such a state, he hardly needs to sleep, and only needs a small rest for a while.

    In addition, the five senses of the immortal cultivator are sensitive, so it means that there is no personal space on the spirit boat. Xiao Bugui couldn't catch Song Zhiyi, and the two of them couldn't be alone, so they couldn't talk.

    Xiaolong almost pissed himself off because of this, he was so angry that he refused to talk to Song Zhiyi all day long. In the small ledger, I recorded a lot of grudges about my uncle.

    Song Zhiyi felt extremely relaxed, and didn't want the spirit boat to reach Yancang Mountain at all.

    However, the spirit boat was unsatisfactory, and soon reached the foot of Yancang Mountain. It is still the end of summer, Yancang Mountain has not yet been covered by heavy snow, and it still shows a little green color.

    When they arrived, Xiao Qian sent someone to pick them up and took them directly to Xiao Qian's palace. Song Zhiyi didn't see many people along the way, and only went in to take a look when passing by Wuyuan, and let Xiao Bugui see his birthplace.

    Mrs. Yun Xi's maid, Wan Qiu, has passed away and was sent back to the Snake Clan. Since then, Wuyuan has been vacant, and no one has ever lived in it.

    After arriving at Xiao Qian's palace, the servants arranged rooms and meals for the three of them, allowing them to rest for a while. Around evening, Song Zhiyi saw Xiao Qian again.

    Xiao Qian is still the same, and after so many years, he still looks handsome and unrestrained. He is so delicate, but it makes people feel like a delicate and heroic woman. A black robe embroidered with golden dragons made her look a little more calm and dignified.

    "Venerable Qionghua, Venerable Xuanqing, long time no see." Xiao Qian stood on the threshold of the hall, holding the door frame with his left hand, his posture was very enchanting. He also gave Xiao Bugui a look, but the father and son were too unfamiliar, so they couldn't speak at all, they just looked at each other and nodded.

    The relationship between the two of them is not as deep as the relationship between Xiao Qian and Song Zhiyi.

    "Long time no see." Song Zhiyi and Gu Duan also returned the courtesy.

    "I don't know what is the purpose of the two venerables coming to my Yancang Mountain this time?" Xiao Qian walked into the hall slowly, and the servants immediately moved seats and brought hot tea. He took the hot tea and took a sip.

    This person likes to smile very much, but whenever he smiles, it makes people feel that his mind is deep and malicious.

    "I heard that the Demon Dragon Clan has a festival recently. If you don't return to the end, you can be regarded as a member of the Demon Dragon Clan. Come and have a look." Song Zhiyi said what he and Gu Duan had discussed a long time ago.

    They came here this time for the Demon Dragon Clan Festival.

    The Demon Dragon Clan Ceremony is a major event held every three years. During the ceremony, the chiefs and elders of the Demon Dragon Clan will enter the forbidden area of ​​the Demon Dragon Clan, and other core figures will protect the law outside. This is also the time when the guards are most lax.

    That's why Song Zhiyi didn't have time to wait for Chu Xizhou. The festival will start soon, and it will only be three years before this opportunity is lost, and the role of the accompanying spirit crystal is very important for not returning, and I really can't afford to wait.