55

Chapter 55

    Song Zhiyi had a terrible headache.

    "Go back!" Song Zhiyi's tone was a little more serious this time, but he still couldn't force it when he spoke. "If you don't go back, you will only embarrass me."

    In the end, his tone softened under Xiao Bugui's disappointed eyes.

    "I...I want to be with Zhiyi." Xiao Bugui's eyes were slightly red.

    After all, Xiao Bugui is only fourteen or five years old now, and Song Zhiyi's heart aches when he speaks like this.

    "Go back and wait for me first." Song Zhiyi patted Xiao Bugui's head and told him to go back.

    Xiao Bugui said that he couldn't match Song Zhiyi, so he reluctantly agreed to leave.

    Song Zhiyi asked the eunuch to send someone to send Xiao Bugui back, while he continued to kneel outside, ready to wait for the emperor to calm down before explaining.

    When Xiao Bugui left, he kept his head down and didn't even speak to Song Zhiyi. His eyes seemed to be burning with a flame, trying to burn everything up.

    Song Zhiyi was the only source of water that could put out the fire, but he didn't notice it.

    It didn't take long for Song Zhiyi to kneel outside before the old emperor's anger dissipated. To be honest, the old emperor still loves Song Zhiyi very much, but he was just angry for a while. Later, he asked him to go in again, explained the time when Xiao Bugui left, and asked Song Zhiyi to arrange for the proton to leave.

    Song Zhiyi nodded in agreement, and had no choice but to agree.

    It was dark when he went back, Xiao Bugui was waiting for Song Zhiyi in the room, the child only lit a lamp, and sat alone on the chair, looking very pitiful.

    "Why are you still here so late?" Song Zhiyi was not in a good mood either, after all Xiao Bugui was leaving, so his smile was a bit forced.

    "You don't want me?" Xiao Bugui stood up abruptly, "Are you going to let me go?"

    His voice was aggrieved, exactly the same as Xiao Bugui outside, at that moment Song Zhiyi was even in a trance, thinking that Xiao Bugui had recovered his memory.

    "But you still have to go back, to your own country." Song Zhiyi said helplessly, "This is Beichen after all, you are a proton, you can't do anything you want, the emperor wants you to go back..." He took a deep breath "If you want to go back, you have to go back."

    "Do you understand?" Song Zhiyi said.

    Xiao Bugui suddenly raised his head to meet Shang Song Zhiyi's eyes, his eyes were dark but bright, burning with a large ball of flame.

    "I don't understand! You just want me to go!" Xiao Bugui was as stubborn as a child who couldn't get enough milk, his eyes were angry and wronged, he didn't want to leave Song Zhiyi.

    "You have to go." Song Zhiyi also said silently in his heart, as if he had exhausted all his strength.

    Xiao Bugui turned around angrily, opened the door and ran out without saying a word.

    Song Zhiyi rubbed the center of his brows, feeling that the bigger the cub, the harder it is to discipline him, and he was so angry that his heart stopped. There were eunuchs and court ladies blocking him outside, so he wasn't afraid that Xiao Bugui would run away.

    He knelt for half a day and was so tired that he didn't chase him out.

    Unexpectedly, from the second day onwards, Xiao Bugui started a cold war with him. Song Zhi wanted to laugh angrily, but there was nothing he could do.