75

Chapter 75

    "I said why I couldn't find you, so you went to the Canglang faction." Xiao Buguiren came before he even smiled, and a chuckle made everyone's hair stand on end.

    what happened? This was definitely Xiao Bugui's voice, but it was completely different from his previous tone, and seemed more sinister and dangerous.

    Song Zhiyi was startled, feeling that Xiao Bugui at this time must be different from the previous one.

    Everyone heard the sound and looked for the source of the sound, especially the Canglang faction and Xiao Shan. They showed terrified expressions and frantically searched for Xiao Bugui, but they couldn't find where the sound came from.

    "Xiao Bugui, stop bluffing! You must not dare to show up, so you are hiding in the dark!" Li Cangxue has never seen Xiao Bugui. As the head of the Canglang Sect, he always thinks highly of himself. He looked down on Xiao Bugui.

    After all, he is a junior, and Xiao Han probably underestimated the enemy when he injured Xiao Han. He is the master of a faction, and there are many powerful figures in the sect around him, so how could he not be able to deal with a junior? He said that Xiao Bugui was bluffing, but in fact he was the most bluffing.

    "Oh, is that so?" A chuckle came from the void, and Xiao Bugui walked out of the void without using any weapons!

    If the world of cultivating immortals wants to fly, they must use weapons to achieve it, and they must also learn the way of controlling objects. Only when these two conditions are met can it fly. But some powerful people can fly without the aid of anything after their cultivation has reached a certain level.

    So Xiao Bugui walked out so simply that everyone was shocked speechless.

    Even the current Gu Duan can only fly for a short while without the aid of anything, let alone other people.

    Not returning to the body... What kind of adventure is it? Song Zhiyi was anxious, and even wanted to fly out to ask, but Gu Duan grabbed him, and then he calmed down a little.

    "Look again." Gu Duan instructed.

    "Why don't you show me your skills?" Xiao Bugui took out a folding fan with his right hand, and tapped his mouth lightly with the fan bone.

    Li Cangxue was at a loss as soon as Xiao Bugui came out. The Canglang faction was originally the fourth sect, and its strength was not as good as that of Changlanzong and Dingfengcheng. Use, don't look at the superficial scenery, but in fact the cultivation base is vain.

    Just relying on Xiao Bugui's flying in the void, he has already been restrained.

    But Xiao Bugui said that he had to accept it, so he had to pray in his heart that the strength Xiao Bugui showed was all false, and he used a unique method, not that his cultivation base had really reached this height.

    So Li Cangxue put the fingers of his right hand together, and with a light pick, the long sword hanging on his back was quickly unsheathed, and he flew forward, trying to seize the opportunity with speed.

    However, Xiao Bugui didn't panic, opened the folding fan with a wave of his right hand, and fanned the wind leisurely.

    "...It's the Nine Heavens Holding the Moon Fan." Song Zhiyi recognized it at a glance. "The Nine Heavens Moon Lanning Fan is based on the user's cultivation base. The higher the cultivation base, the greater his power. But I haven't felt what Xiao Bugui's cultivation base is." "I don't feel it either