70

Chapter 70 Alarm

    Soon it will be the day when the secret realm of Dingfeng City will be opened, and that secret realm is the private land of Dingfeng City, so only Chu Xizhou and Ye Guimu can enter together, and no one else has such power.

    The owner of Dingfeng City has explored this secret place before, and there is nothing particularly dangerous. As long as the core area is not touched, Chu Xizhou and Ye Guimu's strength must be no problem.

    However, on the same day, the ceremony of the Dragon Clan also started.

    Xiao Qian, as a core member, will also guard the forbidden area, so he entered the forbidden area in advance. The rest of the non-core Dragon Clan members are near the altar outside the forbidden area, accepting the protection of the Dragon Clan seniors.

    Xiao Bugui was also among them, receiving the power from the seniors of the Dragon Clan.

    Song Zhiyi and Gu Duan were far away from the altar, they were outsiders after all, so they couldn't get too close. He just looked at Xiao Bugui from a distance, while discussing the future.

    Soon the asylum process will end, the dragon patriarchs and elders will bring some potential juniors into the forbidden area to obtain the inheritance of the dragon seniors, and the older core figures will meditate around the forbidden area to protect the forbidden area.

    As soon as Xiao Bugui came out, the three of them met and came to Yancang Lake without anyone noticing.

    Yancang Lake is in the opposite direction from the forbidden area. At this time, most people are in the forbidden area, leaving only a few less powerful guards guarding Yancang Lake.

    "Follow the plan." Song Zhiyi nodded at Xiao Bugui and Gu Duan. The three of them used the invisibility technique together, bypassing the guards and following the mountain road to Yancang Lake.

    It was already noon and the sun was shining. The water of Yancang Lake is green and clear, like a piece of clean and flawless emerald inlaid on Yancang Mountain. There was no wind around, the lake was calm and silent.

    Song Zhiyi took out the Companion Spirit Crystal given by late autumn that year from the Qiankun bag. The accompanying spirit crystal is a clean emerald color, the crystal is extremely pure, and looks transparent.

    This crystal was only the size of an adult's finger. With a thought, Song Zhiyi slightly retracted the force in his hand, and the accompanying spirit crystal was suspended in midair, emitting a light green light.

    "Swallow it directly." Song Zhiyi said.

    Xiao Bugui immediately turned into a three-meter-long black dragon, with shiny black scales, a flicking tail, and a layer of gold on the light black horns. With a swing of the dragon's head, it directly swallowed the accompanying spirit crystal into its belly.

    "Quick, practice in the lake!" Song Zhiyi said anxiously.

    Xiao Bugui immediately flew into the lake, and then a light green light emanated from his body, and gradually the whole Yancang Lake emitted a faint green light.

    Song Zhiyi and Gu Duan's heart hung up, they didn't expect such a big battle just to absorb a companion spirit crystal.

    Just when they thought the green light would attract the guards, the green light gradually dissipated and only emitted a faint light.

    Only then did Song Zhiyi put his heart back into his chest.

    "I guess it will take a long time, let's rest for a while." Gu Duan was more experienced, and the lake became quiet again, which meant that the time must not be short. After all, it is very difficult to absorb such special treasures of heaven, material and earth.