32

Chapter 33 Secretly Jealous

    "Master! We're done practicing!" Chu Xizhou happily ran into the room wearing a snow-white imperial uniform and holding a long stick.

    Under the warm sunset, the young man was handsome and handsome, with a kind of sunshine-like warmth, as if nothing could disturb him.

    Although Chu Xizhou chose the sword at first, he later found that he liked the long stick better, so he changed his weapon.

    On the contrary, Xiao Bugui has been using the fan all the time. However, the size of the fan made by Song Zhiyi was no longer suitable for him, so he only used a more common spiritual weapon.

    "Master." Xiao Bugui followed behind Chu Xizhou. His voice is calm, but still youthful. He has fine features and good features, and the dragon horns and tail that he couldn't hold back when he was young can be retracted freely. He is dressed in a snow-white royal uniform, making him look harmless to humans and animals, like a good baby.

    But the eyebrows and eyes are a bit like Xiao Qian.

    Song Zhiyi was sitting by the window reading a book, when he saw the two people coming in, he hurriedly said: "Sit down and eat."

    So the three of them sat down and ate together.

    "Zhou'er practiced Qianhuo Jue very well today. It has improved a lot compared to the previous few days, and the timing is also very good." Song Zhiyi just glanced at it a few times, and he can roughly feel what Chu Xizhou did well and where he did it well. not good.

    Speaking of which, Song Zhiyi is the person who has improved the most in the past ten years. Although there is the original owner's physical memory as the basis, many things on the road to immortality depend on talent and hard work. Now that Song Zhiyi has become the only figure in the Changlan sect, even the original owner may not be able to do what he does.

    But when Song Zhiyi, who was on the sidelines of the Changlan Sect, was still afraid, for example—

    system notification: The acidity of the villain 1

    Song Zhiyi: ... Can't you calm down after more than ten years?

    So Song Zhiyi turned his head to look at his second apprentice Xiao Bugui with a smile, "Bugui did a good job today, his spiritual power can be retracted and released freely, and there is no fluctuation. This kind of attack is the most terrifying."

    Xiao Bugui nodded in satisfaction.

    Song Zhiyi: It's really hard to be a master.

    But every time he saw Chu Xizhou and Xiao Bugui, he would feel very satisfied and proud, because he taught such excellent disciples with his own hands.

    Chu Xizhou is upright and gentle, but there is also the high-spirited and aggressive character in the original novel, coupled with his unique aura of the protagonist, no matter what he does, he can do it easily.

    Xiao Bugui was a little naughty. Although his cultivation and knowledge were comparable to Chu Xizhou's, he was often jealous and coquettish, which really gave him a headache.

    "Tomorrow is the Immortal Gate Conference, are you all ready?" Song Zhiyi asked while eating.

    The Immortal Cultivation Conference is the most important event in the Immortal Cultivation World. It is held every five years and is held in turn by the five sects of the Immortal Cultivation World. All the immortal sects will send their leaders to participate.