94

Chapter 94

    Song Zhiyi's uncontrollable heartbeat accelerated, as if the others didn't notice what was behind him at all.

    It's like being haunted.

    And he himself hadn't noticed it all the time, he now felt as if the thing had been lying on his back from the beginning, and he only discovered it when he was about to leave.

    The moment she realized that there was something on her back, Song Zhiyi's first reaction was to hug Danzai tightly. Xiao Zai'er felt quite sensitive, looked up at Song Zhiyi, with a frightened expression in his big eyes.

    It was too late for Song Zhiyi to cover Danzai'er's eyes again, he turned his head abruptly, and a head with pale skin and blood-red cheeks was right behind him. He subconsciously drew his sword to get rid of this big head.

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, Dan Zai'er suddenly slumped onto Song Zhiyi's shoulder like he had been spattered with chicken blood, and sternly said "Aww~" at the monster behind, the tender little dragon's voice was powerless, and even more so It's like a little milk dog whining.

    But just when Dan Zai opened his mouth, a flame burst out from Dan Zai'er's mouth, directly burning the head behind him to ashes.

    Song Zhiyi looked at Dan Zai'er: ...

    Dan Zai'er expressed her innocence.

    "Master!" Xiao Bugui was the first to react, and helped take off Song Zhiyi's body.

    It was a little zombie, who looked like a five or six-year-old child, somehow crawled onto Song Zhiyi's back, and was burned to ashes by Dan Zai'er.

    When Xiao Bugui picked it up, the little zombie had already turned into ashes, and fell apart immediately.

    Dan Zai'er proudly raised his chin at Xiao Bugui.

    Xiao Bugui was amused, and touched Dan Zai'er's little head. This time Dan Zai'er didn't cry out loud, but still hummed arrogantly.

    "Go quickly, I seem to hear a sound inside!" Gu Duan was startled at first, but quickly observed the surrounding situation.

    Dan Zai'er's voice was quite loud just now, and there was already a sound in the yard of the young man in white.

    Several people hurriedly left here and hid in the nearest yard. There was nothing in the other yards, and there was a gust of wind, as if something was watching here at any time.

    "Gardenias with red faces and red faces, the wreaths smell so bad! The corpses are turning to ashes, we are all going to die!" At

    some point, they could hear children singing again. The source of the singing could not be found, as if it was singing all around, and the sound was getting closer and closer, as if the singer was also approaching.

    "I'm afraid we were discovered by them." Gu Duan said while leaning on the wall.

    "They?" Lin Hansu was a little out of sorts.

    "Those corpses outside are probably directed by someone. Through these corpses, our position may be exposed soon." Gu Duan answered Lin Hansu's doubts and continued to analyze the situation.

    "This is also an opportunity, Senior Brother." Song Zhiyi had already recovered his strength, "We can divide into two groups, we go to the yard to find Qiao Ying, you stay to attract their attention." Lin Hansu's eyes lit

    up stand up.

    "It's not a bad idea, I'm just afraid that you will be in danger." Gu Duan was still a little worried about Song Zhiyi, "You have been attacked just now, I am worried about you." "If senior brother can attract them, it will definitely be easier for me.