7

Chapter 7

    Song Zhiyi originally thought that the two cubs loved learning and were copying other books, and applauded the two cubs who loved learning in their hearts, but he didn't expect to be silently writing "Xian Tian Jue" when he saw it in the past!

    When Song Zhiyi saw these three words, he almost had a heart attack and died on the spot.

    "You are not allowed to write this book in the future!" Song Zhiyi took away the paper that the two cubs were silently writing with a blank face, and took out a copy of "Heart Sutra" from the shelf, "I want to copy this book in the future." Zhou Cub

    cautiously He took the book and said in a childish voice, "Thank you, Master." Then he quickly lowered his head and flipped through the book.

    Gui Zai has always been lazy to talk, he didn't even say thank you Master, moved his little buttocks to Zhou Zai's side, and the two of them looked through it together.

    Even though the five-year-old children in the world of cultivating immortals are relatively precocious, they don't know many words. The two cubs muttered and studied together for a long time but couldn't understand it. Finally, the cub looked at Song Zhiyi eagerly and said, "Master, this is Cultivation cheats?"

    Song Zhiyi paused, not understanding why the two cubs asked such a question, but he still answered truthfully: "No."

    Immediately, the two cubs showed disappointment in their eyes, as if they didn't want to speak.

    Especially Gui Zai, moaning and moaning, moved his little butt back, lying on the table and playing with a brush.

    Zhou Zai and Gui Zai... Do you want to start practicing? This is too hard. Song Zhiyi was a little surprised, it really was the future Long Aotian who had to learn when he was a cub.

    It seems that tonight we have to urgently study how to teach the cubs to practice.

    The two cubs pricked up their ears and nodded desperately.

    As soon as he saw Chu Xizhou listening to him seriously, Song Zhiyi remembered how Xiao Bugui's hairy ears were pricked up to listen to him talking to Chu Xizhou.

    So Song Zhiyi stroked the hair of the two cubs, and said in a low voice: "Tomorrow I will teach you how to practice, and today you should read this book first, and come to my room for dinner later."

    After speaking, Song Zhiyi comforted the two cubs, and then went to the small kitchen alone.

    Today, the main peak delivered vegetarian stir-fried vegetables and tofu soup. The staple food was rice, as well as some fresh fruits and vegetables.

    Song Zhiyi looked at it, and felt that it was plain. After all, he is now an ordinary person who cannibalize fireworks, and seeing Sucheng like this is a bit uncomfortable.

    He had an idea and decided to go to the back mountain to have a look.

    From the backyard, you can directly lead to the back mountain, and you can walk directly to the woods in the back mountain along a stone path. After all, it is the place where the immortal sect cultivates. There is plenty of aura on the mountain, and there are many small animals and they are more intelligent.

    Fortunately, Song Zhiyi got acquainted with Master's cultivation, and soon caught two hares and a fish from the stream.

    Back in the kitchen, Song Zhiyi began to skin the hare, opened it and rinsed it. Then remove the rabbit meat, cut it into pieces, mix well with aniseed, salty salt, sugar, soy sauce and other seasonings and marinate.