58

Chapter 58

    However, in the end Xiao Bugui didn't rush forward either.

    He has gone too far before, if he pounces on him at this time, I am afraid Zhiyi will immediately resist.

    Or... just wait.

    Since you want it, you have to take out the preparation of boiling frogs in warm water, and eat people bit by bit, and you can't rush it for a while.

    Xiao Bugui wanted to understand this, so he suppressed the resentment in his heart.

    Anyway, the incident passed without a trace.

    Song Zhiyi originally wanted to preach to Xiao Bugui, but here he is not Xiao Bugui's master, nor is he his elder, so he has no qualifications, so he didn't say anything.

    He also wanted to ask Xiao Bugui if he had already ascended the throne, but the time for Xiao Bugui to come back was getting shorter and shorter recently, and he never found a good time to ask. Words can only be held in the stomach and let it rot inside.

    If Xiao Bugui really ascended the throne...why not let him go?

    And Song Zhiyi feels that Xiao Bugui has been watching him more and more closely recently. As long as he leaves the door, someone will follow him, wherever he goes. If he stayed in the house, there would be someone guarding the door.

    Once he stayed in the hut for a while, and was confirmed several times like a ghost.

    Song Zhiyi felt like he was going to be driven crazy by such endless surveillance.

    So this time he couldn't hold back again, and sneaked out to play.

    In fact, he could have stayed in the house as a puppet, but now that he has low mana, it is easy to make mistakes, and he is very dissatisfied with Xiao Bugui's surveillance, so he sneaked out like this on purpose.

    After going out, Song Zhiyi went back to Fangshi, bought a lot of snacks, and even took a look outside the flower building.

    The girls in Hualou were like wolves and tigers. Song Zhiyi stood beside him for a while and was almost pulled in to perform the Fa-rectification on the spot. When he ran out with difficulty, his clothes were ripped loose.

    It was getting late at this time, and Song Zhiyi started to walk back. On the way back, he passed a teahouse, and told him to go to the teahouse and listen to the storytelling for a while.

    There were many people in the teahouse, and it happened that some people were talking about the current emperor.

    "The new emperor is enthroned. It is said that there is no one in the harem. It is estimated that there will be another draft for the palace soon

    !

    " Shengshang is young, but he handles things elusively, so it's not easy to talk about picking girls." The more

    Song Zhiyi listened, the more he felt like Xiao Bugui, and he pretended to be an ordinary person and sat near them, interjecting in a pretentious manner. "Why doesn't the current Holy Majesty have a harem? I'm new here, so I don't know many things."

    The two people who were talking didn't want to talk to Song Zhiyi at first, but seeing Song Zhiyi's good looks and good clothes, he must be no ordinary young master. That's when I started talking to him.

    "The current emperor was originally the fifth prince of the late emperor. He was a proton in Beichen five years ago, and he was the last emperor to like him. Even after returning from Beichen, the emperor has never been crowned king." The man explained in a low voice.