Roommate || 16 (1/3)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So, how old are you again?"

"I'm 16"

"And, what about your family? Do you have siblings?"

"Shall we not talk about my family?"

She replies in tiny, earning a confused nod from the boy. Later he let goes a sigh, staring at her. She looks at him too, finding that his mood has completely changed.

"Well, seems like my family is equal with yours. My dad kicked me out after mom's death, later I heard that he married again. He said that mom had a baby and he was hiding it, I'm still trying to figure out what he said like, does it make any sense? Probably I have a little sibling from my own mom whom I don't know? That's crazy. I did various jobs to make money to enter the college, now I can say that I can survive myself without begging from anyone..."

He stands up as he smiles softly at her, while guilty takes over y/n, thinking that she upset the bright boy.

"...I don't know whether it's right to tell this to you when we barely know each other and can be called completely strangers but...whenever you need to share something good or bad, you can approach me...I'll listen to you for any long..."

Y/n stares at him with astonished eyes, well that actually feels home.

"...again, nice to meet a little friend like you. Go and sleep, it's already late I guess...Goodnight kiddo"

He pats her head with a sense of doubt, but smiles as he leaves to his room and closes the door.

Y/n sighs as she stands up too. She goes to her room, starting to unpack her things again. She stops for a while, lifting her shirt a bit, finding a bunch of old bruises on her stomach. She put her shirt down again, sighing deeply, recalling the way she received her welcome gift after visiting the home during holidays. Although she doesn't want to visit her home during holidays, her father always demands her to come home, as if her family is trying to remember her that she's nothing but a piece of garbage. A shiver ran down through her body and she gasps as she pulls herself away from her deep thoughts, as her phone rangs, displaying her father's id. She hesitant to answer but did nontheless, not wanting to add another punishment for her father's never ending punishment list.

"A-appa...?"

"Mmm...are you doing your studies well? Your exams start in next month right? I want your best performance or else, I will stop paying your school fees and maintain a trash like you. And, I heard about your new management and their stupid new plans, but keep in your mind, DO NOT SPLIT anything about your home to your new friend. Understood?"

"Y-yes a-a-appa"

"Keep that fear for me"

He says as he declined the call, leaving y/n in new tears. She silently sobs, not understanding why she has to suffer like this. Neither her own dad, no her step mom had any sympathy on her. Not at all. She eventually falls asleep, as she got tired from all those cryings.

--

"Please stop....it hurts!!!"

"Please stop!!!"

"Please-"

"Y/n-ah..."

She hears a familiar but not so familiar voice, calling her name. She sobs, wanting to wake up from the nightmare as soon as she can. It's scary. It makes her feel helpless.

"Hey, wake up, kiddo"

Jungkook softly taps her cheek, while y/n keeps sobbing and mumbling unclear things. She finally wakes up after few more minutes, as she breaths heavily, teary eyes focusing on Jungkook.

"I'm-I-I-sorry..."

"Why you are being sorry?"

He softly asks from the crying girl. He gets up to bring her a glass of water and soon returns with a one, giving it to her. When she can't hold it as her hands are trembling, he feeds her some water, earning a soothing feeling inside her heart.

"I'm sorry for barging in but I heard some scary noises..."

"I-I--"

Y/n stutters, as she let goes a deep sigh.

"Thank you for checking on me. I was being an annoyance for my previous roommate because of these nightmares, until she requested to change her room. You are the only one who helped me..."

Y/n mumbles after calming herself down, giving a grateful glance to him.

"You don't need to thank me..!!!"

Jungkook says as he winks at her, trying to make her laugh.

(Word Count: 1.2K)

TBC...

----------------------------------

A/N- Hey alll!!!! How are you doing? Hope you guys are doing great!!!

So, I watched Wednesday, it was super cool tho!!! I honestly loved it so muchhhh!!!(Ik I'm late, but I had so many work to do)

Bye!!! Be healthy!!!❤💜💜🌸💞