Chapter 80

Chapter 80 80. She just loves him.

    The news that Wen Jing is a 4S-level Alpha spread like wildfire. After being reported to the Empire by a doctor, the Internet exploded.

    [My God, it was rumored that she was just a mediocre Beta, God Nima's mediocrity? ! 4S-level Alphas are too rare, no one has broken through differentiation at all! 】

    【Three S-level Alphas in the empire are rare, and she is the only 4S-level Alpha now. Shouldn't this be in the army? ]

    [Wait, isn't this the supporting role of "Qing Shangchen" Shizun? 4S level Alpha! ]

    [Good guy, a few days ago, there were rumors on the Internet that Jing was engaged to starlet Pei Su and was attacked, and then he woke up and turned into a 4S-level Alpha]

    [Ahhhhhhh! A 4S-level Alpha finally appeared in the empire! Mr. Xiaowen is too handsome! ]

    [An aside, the CP of Mr. Xiao Wen and Mr. Pei Su is very good. In the TV series, the plot line of abuse of life and death is BE, but in real life, Pei Su and Mr. Xiao Wen are engaged to be HE. , Don't be too cool after the sale of CP Fatang! ]

    [Unfortunately, I just found out that Xiaowen is always a 4S-level Alpha, otherwise I would have rushed to beg to give birth to a monkey! 】

    【】

    At the same time, the Chaoyang Hotel was attacked and the roof was extensively damaged. The politicians invited on the top floor escaped and were seriously injured. Because the eldest prince Liszt was involved, the second prince Li Weiwei took over the investigation and management of Chaoyang Hotel.

    The blond curly-haired young man wore a lotus leaf lace shirt, and stepped on the steps steadily and anxiously. It took about half an hour to climb the floors before reaching the top floor that was blown into ruins.

    Or rather, half a penthouse.

    As far as the eye can see, the ground is messy, the smell of burning is permeating everywhere, and there are defensive balls that are taller than people rolling on the ground.

    "Your Highness, there are no other corpses around." Chen You, the head of the bodyguard, clasped his fists and made a statement, then looked at the dark defensive ball not far away, and said worriedly: "If the guess is right, Your Highness and Miss Hua Xinghua should be there Inside."

    Li Weiwei looked at his hand, frowned and asked, "How to open it?"

    "The defense ball needs to be opened from the inside by His Highness, otherwise the more external pressure is stimulated, the more difficult it will be to open the defense ball.

    " Liszt in the defensive ball was restrained from behind by Hua Xing, his cheeks were flushed, and cold sweat was dripping from his forehead. The person behind him gently bit his earlobe, but he didn't dare to move at will to attract the attention of outsiders, so he bit his back. He clenched his fists and threatened in a hoarse voice: "Believe it or not, if you move again, I'll kill you!"

    In the entire empire, the only one who can compete with him for the crown prince is Li Weiwei, and the party struggles have become more and more fierce in recent years Disagreements of political opinions often quarrel in front of His Majesty, if he sees him like this, I'm afraid it's not just a sneer, but he will completely lose the right to inherit the crown prince if he stabs his father.

    Even with such a threat, the people behind him are always fierce to him.

    "Your Highness, if I knew you were so sweet, I would have made a move sooner." Hua Xing panted lightly, his voice was so low that his five fingers locked his wrist like a chain to completely lock the man in his restricted area, and said Kissing his cheek, he said, "Even if you kill me, I think it's worth it."

The cannon fodder female supporting role has been blackened [Female A Male O]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara