Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Alpha of 4S level.

    It was night, and Pei Su assisted the doctor to check Wen Jing's various signs and data, but Wen Jing still failed to wake up, which made Pei Su more and more anxious, and his initial calmness was disintegrated a little bit.

    After he sent the doctor away, he kissed Wen Jing's brow reverently, stroked Wen Jing's cheek over and over again, and whispered: "Lin Yanbai and the others are investigating the murderer behind the scenes, but my dear, I can't wait any longer, I know Who did these things, I don’t want to wait for a moment now, I’ve waited too hard, I’m afraid I’ll go crazy if this continues.”

    “Just a moment, I’ll be back soon.” Pei Su grabbed her slightly The cold hand was on the cheek, and the corner of the lips slightly pulled a smile, "As long as those people are gone, no one will hurt you and me again."

    He paused for a while, and carefully tucked Wen Jing Quilt, and gently closed the door.

    After leaving the hospital, he boarded the bus expressionlessly like a few months ago, but his chest was filled with killing intent, and it was already early morning after crossing half of the city and arriving at the black market.

    The dirty old house was full of heavy dust. He lifted the dirt-filled floor with ease, and stuffed inside were micro-missiles, micro-explosives, mechanical bug accessories, flying eggs, Several medicines with different effects, his fingertips stayed on the miniature missile for a moment, and his eyes fell on the bottles of medicine.

    He was silent for a long while, and finally gave up on the miniature missiles. He brought the mechanical bug accessory tools, miniature explosives, several bottles of different medicines, and the flying eggs, and found a night clothes in the closet to put on.

    After tidying up, he flew the aircraft over the black market, and arrived at the Chaoyang Hotel soon after a gust of wind.

    As the night darkened, Chaoyang Hotel was still brightly lit, standing in the center of the city like a city that never sleeps.

    Pei Su bypassed the main entrance of Chaoyang Hotel, and was about to walk towards the back door. He happened to meet a customer parking at the door, and he quickly slipped into it like a gecko. After the customer drove past and checked into the parking lot, Pei Su and others left Got off the parking lot.

    He quickly set sixteen points in the parking lot, arranged the miniature bombs, took out a small computer and successfully hacked into the security system of Chaoyang Hotel, disrupted the security detection system, and detected all sources as "passed".

    Then, he stunned the worker who carried the goods, put on a mask after changing into overalls, carried the other party's box and pressed the elevator to go upstairs. After reaching the fifth floor, the elevator could no longer go up. Of course Pei Su knew what kind of messy activities were going on in this hotel, and he felt bored and disgusted even if he didn't take a breath, but he was very patient, holding the box and walking forward according to the route he remembered.

    There was a waiter more than ten meters away on both sides. When he saw him, he showed a puzzled look, but when he saw that he passed the verification when he raised his hand to check his fingerprints, he didn't ask any more questions. He only went upstairs for repairs. Don't dare to casually ask about the important people above.

    Pei Su didn't waste micro-explosives on any of the middle floors. When he reached the top floor, several waiters around him gave him suspicious looks. It was stuffed into a corner, and he stuffed more than a dozen micro-explosives along the way for maintenance, and even threw two explosives into the toilet.