Chapter 47

Chapter 47 47. Sweet you numb sweet!

    "You really think I don't dare?" Wen Jing looked at him with a wider smile, and faintly felt that his limit was here, so he kissed him forcefully and domineeringly, and reached out to take off Pei Su's shirt, his movements were rough and aggressive .

    Unexpectedly, not only did Pei Su not flinch, but he also took the initiative to wrap his arms around her neck, unbuttoning her clothes with trembling fingers, and obediently cooperated with her stormy kiss.

    Wen Jing was thrown into his arms like this, as if Ganchai would start a prairie fire immediately when it met a raging fire. I didn't expect that such a well-behaved and simple person would be forced to sacrifice his life in order to follow her. After taking off Pei Su's shirt, he didn't know what to do. He was a little annoyed that Pei Su was so stubborn, and patted his butt again. Su Rong asked, "Do you really want to follow?"

    "Follow." Pei Su decided.

    Pei Suhan gathered his clothes together with a frowning face, and buttoned him one by one, his brows furrowed slightly, and Pei Su, who had a panoramic view of her expression, pursed his lips and his heart tightened all of a sudden, not knowing what she meant , hastily leaned over and kissed her on the lips again, with a voice like a mosquito: "Then will you let me follow?

    " Angrily, he lifted up his trousers, buttoned them up, and looked up to see Pei Su standing obediently, with a smile on his lips, his eyes dodged and said: "I didn't □□ you."

    Wen Jing glared at him: "Heh "

    Fu put on his clothes again, and said in a vicious voice, "I will really bully you in the future, don't blame me for not reminding you."

    Pei Su smiled and said, "En."

    Wen Jing was even angrier.

    After getting out of the toilet, the train arrived at Dongye Station smoothly. Passengers got off the train and prepared to go to Nanhe. Catherine also returned after treating Cheng Bai's injury. The laser sword was handed over to Wen Jing and said: "She said, you can ask her with this sword."

    Wen Jing held the hilt of the sword and curled his lips, squinted his eyes and said: "What I like the most is that others don't like it. I owe me a favor again, let her owe it."

    The group packed up and got off the car one after another. It was already early morning, and they had to wait until nine o'clock tomorrow to go to Nanhe.

    The long-term concentration made everyone look extremely tired, even the water monster that was transported out of the bucket got into it, not daring to show its head at all, as if it was afraid of the noisy world outside.

    When looking for a hotel to check in, because a lot of passengers came and went from the train, the nearby hotels were almost full, or there were only one or two rooms left, but Wen Jing couldn't dismantle the whole.

    On the one hand, there are more than 20 Delanes rescued from the laboratory. Their physique is not as good as that of ordinary people due to long-term experiments.

    After catching the water monster in the afternoon, there were a few Alphas with pale faces, clutching their chests and standing by the side vomiting. Some Omega exuded a strange smell of pheromone. The situation was much worse than she expected. Catherine checked them one by one. At the end, I only said that it was a sequela. In addition, many people suffered great psychological trauma when they were experimental subjects. It was difficult for many people to get good comfort. Oops.

    In an unfamiliar place, no one knows what will happen, and the first thing she considers is safety.

    After tossing for more than an hour, Wen Jing booked two hotels to allocate the mercenary group and the Delan people, and handed over the water monster to Li Rui, and she and Pei Su went to check in at a nearby small hotel. Before leaving, Cecil He also pulled her aside and said solemnly: "Your Highness is not suitable for conception now."