Chapter 58

Chapter 58 58. Just want to cook a meal.

    As soon as the two ships approached, the captain in the navy uniform on the opposite side asked the ship to send a representative to the warship to negotiate. Wen Jing was about to let Ge Qiu and Bazel go, but the other party pointed at her and was very determined to let her go. And said: "It's like this     , our

    colonel doesn't like to chat with people who are not good-looking."

Everyone stood in front of Wen Jing, apparently very repulsed by such an obvious hint, and some even didn't want Wen Jing to get on that boat.

    What doesn't like chatting with someone who is not good-looking? Just click Wen Jing, no matter how you look at it, you are looking for a wine companion!

    Wen Jing narrowed his eyes, pushed aside the crowd and stepped on the handed pedal, and said with a harmless smile on the corners of his lips, "Okay, I'll go.

    " In the past, something might happen. It would be bad if Bazel accidentally sniped someone, but what is she afraid of as an Alpha?

    "I'll go with you." Pei Su followed behind her, stretched out his hand to hold her hand quietly, and looked at the navy with a large number of people on the opposite ship and whispered.

    "Stay on the boat." Wen Jing turned to look at him, saw him bit his lip and shook his head stubbornly, lowered his hand and said, "I'll be fine."

    "I'll follow." Pei Suding said firmly.

    Wen Jing recalled that it was similar to this situation on the train last time, no matter how much she coerced and lured Pei Suqiang like a bull, she pondered for a while and looked at the captain of the navy and said, "Can you bring one more person?

    " The captain frowned slightly, "I'll ask the colonel."

    After speaking, he turned around and walked towards the cabin, and came out within two minutes, with some doubts on his face, he said to Wenjing, "The colonel said welcome. Wen Jing raised his eyebrows ,

    took Pei Su's hand and stepped on the ladder towards the warship, for fear that Omega would fall into the water.

    As soon as they arrived at the warship, the captain graciously led the two of them to walk in, and Wen Jing held Pei Su's hand even tighter, and secretly observed the surrounding situation with a faint sense of anxiety.

    After walking for about two minutes, the two arrived at a cabin door. As the cabin door opened, they saw a tall, long-legged man standing with his hands behind his back, shaking and looking at the rough sea outside the cabin door.

    Hearing the sound, the man sighed, "Ah, this sea area is as beautiful as ever, nothing can compare to him."

    Wen Jing: "???"

    This man is the highest-ranking officer on the warship?

    How do you feel so second? Wen Jing raised his eyebrows, stepped into the cabin leisurely, and smiled across the long conference table made of stainless steel: "Your Excellency is very interested."

    Lin Yanbai turned around slowly after hearing the words, his clothes were meticulously dressed, as if he was old-fashioned and serious. Like an old man, his gaze fell on Wen Jing for a moment, then he glanced at the beautiful Pei Su behind her, and secretly praised his sister for her good eyesight, and said seriously: "Why don't you take a group of mermaids to play comfortably?" "

    Wen Jing saw that this person was serious, and Mimi stared at her colorlessly, secretly thinking that it was a miscalculation.

    She curled her lips into a smile, and stretched out her hand across the table, "Wen Jing."