Chapter 22

Chapter 22 22. He was kidnapped.

    Pei Su was followed.

    He noticed something strange when he was in the car. Through the mirror, he could see two men with scars on their faces and a thick bloody smell sitting in the car behind him, following him with cold and shocked eyes. behind.

    In order to verify, he specially asked the driver to turn a few corners, but the car seemed to be glued and could not be shaken off, he thought for a while and moved from the back seat to the front row to let the driver sit on one side, and then fastened the car. Good seat belt eyes turned cold, and he stepped on the gas pedal.

    Gotta get rid of these people.

    The driver of "Mr. Pei" thought he was just trying to drive, but was taken aback by the sudden acceleration.

    Pei Su thin lips lightly said: "Hurry up." As soon as the words

    fell, he pulled the suspension car to full speed and drove it to 120 miles. The car rushed into the road, dodged left and right and overtook many cars , the car behind was chasing after him, and the sound of howling wind was all around his ears.

    But, it's not enough.

    The murderer in the mirror seemed to curse a few times, then sneered, not to be outdone, and followed.

    "That's the Empire's A-rank wanted criminal behind that!" The driver also noticed that someone was following him, and he could vaguely see the other person's appearance, and recognized the vicious person at a glance. He hurriedly took out his phone and said : "Call the police! I'll call the police!"

    "En." Pei Su frowned, focusing on the intricate road ahead, and the speed of the car was increased by another 60 miles. Caught by the criminals, they are very likely to die here.

    After a few laps in the city, Pei Su couldn't get rid of people. He saw a blocked road in the car's navigation. It seemed that a section of fence that hadn't been repaired was under construction. He turned the steering wheel toward The blockade rushed in.

    "Mr. Pei, you can't go in!" The driver was so frightened that his face turned pale and he shouted loudly.

    Pei Su ignored him. Not long after rushing into the blockade, he saw a broken mountain in the distance. There was no road in front of him, and there were many signs prohibiting traffic in front of him. He hurriedly turned around The front of the car confronted the murderer who was chasing him.

    The gas pedal of the suspension car was booming, and the two thugs smiled happily like a cat catching a mouse, as if they still appreciated Pei Su's embarrassment at the moment.

    "What should I do?" The driver's heart was clenched, and his hand holding the seat belt trembled.

    Being caught by a wanted criminal, the fate may be miserable!

    "Hold on to your seat belt." Pei Su kindly reminded him, but the movements of his hands were not slow at all, and he manipulated the vehicle with his hands and feet, rushing straight towards the car like a string.

    The streamlined suspension car is more violent than the wind, as if it wants to die with the other party.

    Those two criminals didn't know that the little beauty in the car turned out to be a rose with thorns. Seeing the car slammed into them bluntly and violently, they couldn't press the brakes in time, and they would hurt both when they rushed up, so they hurriedly turned the steering wheel and went to the other side.