Chapter 54

Chapter 54 54. Going to Nanhe.

    More than a thousand wires were charged, and the thousand machine was charged for three hours.

    Wen Jing started to control it again and turned it into a soil drilling machine. The weapon egg turned into a soil drilling machine that was taller than the two of them at a speed visible to the naked eye. The spiral-shaped sharp drill bit in front of it glowed coldly, and directly poked the iron cage that blocked it. Rotten, behind is the silver console, which looks cramped and huge in this small space.

    This is the first time that Qianjichang has changed into a machine other than weapons, but the designer did not consider that users will use the soil drilling function in a whimsical way, so that when Wen Jing sat on the console and tried to control it, he was helpless.     Because, the designer provides the control method is the spiritual connection technology, which is similar to the control of the mecha. Moreover, this is an incompletely manufactured mecha soil drilling machine.     "What should I do?" Wen Jing sat in the driver's seat and pressed his temple, being hit by reality.     Who knew that she spent so much money to buy a defective product, which is not worthy of the name "Thousand Machine Transformation".     Pei Su stretched out his hand on the co-pilot to check the four facilities, and then put the spiritual connection helmet on the console on Wen Jing. Looking at the frustrated Wen Jing, he smiled and said, "Boss, try to see if you can connect.     " With extremely strong mental strength, the bigger and more powerful a mecha needs stronger mental strength. Generally, students in the mech manufacturing department will undergo a mental strength test when they enter school, and continue to strengthen their mental strength training in their follow-up studies.     Wen Jing took a deep breath, and noticed that there seemed to be countless tentacles in the spiritual connection helmet constantly touching her scalp. Gently, numbly, the lights in the dark and cramped control room flickered in one breath. When he got up, even the data screen in front of the driver's seat appeared on the glass.     "Beep——"     [The current equipment needs to be repaired, please stop using it]     "!!!" Wen Jing stared, and felt a little joy when she was sure that she could control the earth drilling machine, but even if she could control the earth drilling machine, it would not change The fact that this broken machine is half-baked, I couldn't help scolding the unscrupulous profiteers again, and slowly cursed "Fuck".

    The moment she took off the helmet, the control room was immediately darkened, and she said with a dark face: "Maintenance and maintenance! Who can repair here!?"

    Boycott black goods! Everyone is responsible!

    Pei Su put the helmet away, pursed his lips and looked at Wen Jing and said, "I'll try."

    Wen Jing nodded, then rubbed his little furry head and said, "If it doesn't work, forget it, I'll think about it again. There is no other way.”

    Pei Sulu smiled, “Boss, I will try my best.”

    Wen Jing didn’t persuade him, seeing his smile welling up to comfort him, he leaned over and kissed the corner of his lips, “I’ll help you.”

    Pei Su responded Said: "En." The

    mermaid outside didn't know the problems encountered by the two people in the control room. They only thought of the young couple as tired and crooked, and they were not in a hurry, which made many people anxious and angry. In twos and threes, they huddled together, but they couldn't stay on the dry ground for a long time, and they all huddled in the surrounding pools, whispering in low voices.

    Wen Jing and Pei Su jumped off the console as if nothing had happened. Pei Su began to repair the earth drilling machine neatly. Wen Jing handed him tools and got along comfortably without being affected by the discussion.     After repairing for about an hour, there was a polite sound of "Knock-Knock-Knock" from the other side of the defensive wall, followed by a polite and understanding smile from Zhuang You     : "Mr. Razel?" The surrounding mermaids instinctively shrank in fear, and many mermaids went straight into the pool to hide, as if they wanted to retreat when they saw a demon.     Raizel, who was resting by the pool, raised his eyes and looked over there, squinting his eyes and curling his lips into a chuckle, "Why, are you going to give me an ultimatum?"     The mermaids in the cage came out one after another, and many mermaids had Full of hatred, but Naihe was shackled on his hands and fed meat by Zhuang You, so his physical strength was reduced and he couldn't shoot him. Those who had seen his cruel methods did not dare to shoot him.     And after being enslaved for a long time, they don't dare to resist.     A cat whose sharp claws and sharp teeth have been pulled out can't even kick people.