Chapter 83

Chapter 83 83. Meeting plush control.

    The smell of food permeated the classroom. Pei Su and Xie Mei were so busy that they didn't even have a second to sneak a glance at each other. They were paying attention to their small kitchen every second. However, someone soon discovered that the methods of the two parties are different, but the dishes are the same. They are all fried rice with eggs, but the smell and taste are different.

    "No, shouldn't you cook more delicious dishes?" Lin Yanbai was quite anxious, and the two who watched the competition were full of puzzlement.

    Wen Jing pursed her thin lips, also puzzled, as if the two had discussed it long ago.

    But since both sides are fried rice with eggs, it is easier to tell the winner by comparison.

    On the contrary, the students of the culinary department in the demonstration heard their words and explained to the doubtful people around them: "Egg fried rice is the first meal for beginners in the culinary department, and it also tests the basic skills. First of all, the requirements for rice should not be too strict. Soft and not too hard, followed by eggs, meat cubes, vegetable cubes, condiments, the matching ratio is very important, not to mention the basic standard when scrambling eggs is evenly mixed in the meal, the test when various side dishes are cut into cubes Knife skills need to be cut into pieces of the same size, which are decisive for the egg fried rice. In fact, very few of them can get high marks in the egg fried rice during the assessment.

    " It’s a high score, and the performance is relatively stable, whether it’s knife work or steamed rice, it’s done perfectly.”

    “And this time she added some other techniques, showing the cooking of fish soup, and then cooking rice with fish soup When the time comes, the taste of the rice will be more delicious, several dishes are mixed with egg yolk, and as far as the skill of frying the rice is concerned, she stirs it evenly every time, and the frying is definitely not bad."

    "What about Pei Su?" The layman Watching the excitement, I was confused, smelling the smell of rice in the air, I was hungry, and I couldn't help looking at Pei Su, and couldn't help asking.

    The female student frowned and said, "I can't see it."

    Everyone was puzzled.

    The female student was a little uncomfortable being stared at, and looked at Pei Su with puzzled eyes: "He doesn't seem to spend much time in the kitchen, he is not in a hurry, but the dishes he cuts out are very regular, and the order of cooking is also very good. It’s strange, it looks messy, but he gives me the feeling that our professor cooks, he’s very calm.”

    Generally speaking, students will be nervous in order to learn how to cook well, and every time the culinary department finishes There will be assessment scores for each meal, and each assessment score will affect the final score, but chefs who are skilled in cooking skills will not be nervous, and they will not be nervous. Use recipes, strictly follow each step, and be able to grasp the taste to a certain extent.

    However, this requires a certain amount of talent.

    When everyone heard what she said, it was as if she hadn't said it, and suddenly lost interest.

    Cooking casually with a high-level chef is indeed calm and relaxed, but can the person opposite be the same as the school professor? No trouble.

    Ninety minutes later, Xie Mei was the first to turn off the fire, and prepared the fried rice with eggs and the soup, and divided them into ten servings, so that everyone on both sides could taste them.