Chapter 5

Chapter 5 05. They fight for wine.

    Smelling Pei Su's pheromone last night, Wen Jing slept well all night.

    If Pei Su didn't go back to the hospital to release some pheromones to her, she might suffer from insomnia again tonight and confront the air. She is not a person who just sits and waits to die. She directly obtained a phone call from Pei Su's brokerage company by some small means, and hesitated for a while to broadcast the call to Pei Su.

    "Beep beep" rang twice and was cut off.

    After two more broadcasts, the mechanical female voice over there responded with a "shut down" sound.

    "No?" Wen Jing frowned, and after thinking for a while, she remembered that after Pei Su was temporarily marked by Hua Xing in "Interstellar Love", Hua Xing took Pei Su into custody the next day. Thinking of this, she lost half of her meal Appetite, he slapped his chopsticks on the table, glanced at Cheng Siyan, who was unconsciously asleep, and laughed angrily when he got up suddenly: "I don't believe in this evil, I don't like what Hua Xing wants!"

    Then, Wen Jing dialed He made a phone call to the technical director of Wen's Group and asked him to call the monitoring and inquiry.

    Since Wenjia is involved in the construction industry, the technical department is not only responsible for R&D and construction, but also supplements the rest of the category. It also has its own satellite, so it is not difficult to check a person's location.

    Wen Jing came out of the hospital and bought a suit at a nearby department store, and a car with 3000W star coins at the nearby Venus 4S store. The technical department soon informed her of Pei Su's tracking results and decided to engage in canary.     "Miss, Pei Su left the hospital at 2:30 in the afternoon. After leaving, he entered the Baiyun Community on Edward Road, but he came out again at 5:00, and now he arrived at Chaoyan Hotel by a suspended bus." The technical director's voice was as cold as a machine of.     As expected.     Chaoyan Hotel is a hotel under Huaxing Group. It is the most inconspicuous and also the dimmest among the star-studded properties of Huashi Group. The hotel's revenue has been suspected to be in a state of negative growth, and it can only survive by relying entirely on Fahrenheit.     In the previous life, Wen Jing came here with a group of wine and meat friends. Compared with other hotels, Chao Yan has exquisite and luxurious decoration, but the dishes, service and features are very ordinary.     It was already seven o'clock in the evening when she arrived at the hotel. She asked people to park the car and strode into the hotel.

    Because Huaxing is a top floor addict, no matter what he does, he likes to stand on the top floor and look at his feet, so Wen Jing entered the elevator and walked directly to the top floor, but looking at the towering building, the floor button only stays on the 15th floor, more will be gone.

    "How do I get to the top floor?" Wen Jing grabbed a waiter and asked.     The waiter was taken aback for a moment, then showed a standard professional smile, nodded slightly and asked: "Excuse me, miss, do you like sweet

    or sour."

    Wen Jing raised his eyebrows and said: "Spicy."

A dude like her? Spicy is the best.

    The waiter respectfully bowed 90° to him, straightened up and made a "please" gesture, and then led Wen Jing forward.

    Wen Jing hugged her breasts and turned two turns, and saw that the waiter opened a door with simple decoration, and went in. There were many pictures of great men of the empire on the surrounding walls, and there were iron reliefs under her feet. It is an important historical moment such as the beginning of the creation of the empire, ten years of civil strife, reorganization and invasion, and technological reform.