Chapter 3

Chapter 3 03. Hello mother-in-law.

    "The last day?" Pei Su frowned and stood up suddenly, not only because of the payment date, but also because the little nurse in front of him was exactly the same as in the dream, and the words he spoke were exactly the same.

    He had dropped out of the Mecha Manufacturing Department of the Imperial School and entered the entertainment industry. He was in a lot of situations at the time, and his mother Cheng Siyan suddenly had a car accident and became a vegetative state, and the use of medical equipment cost money. Hearing that the entertainment industry is making money, he signed a contract with a brokerage company by mistake, barely maintaining the hospital expenses.

    But recently, because Huaxing blocked him in private and forced him to bow his head, the money in his bank card was no longer enough to pay the fee.

    "Yes, Mr. Pei, you have to hurry up. Otherwise, the equipment will really be withdrawn." The nurse looked serious.

    At this moment, a group of Alphas from the Imperial Academy wearing the uniform of the Mecha Manufacturing Department passed by outside. There were men and women, some holding flowers, some carrying fruit baskets, chatting and laughing. When passing by the Siyan ward, someone inside glanced in. He glanced at him and said, "Hey, isn't that Pei Su?"

    It was a classmate of the Imperial Mecha Manufacturing Department.

    Pei Su's eyebrows twitched, his heart tightened uncontrollably, and his fingers curled up.

    dream is true.

    The students of the Mecha Manufacturing Department over there were still talking in low voices, joking with a little pride.

    "Really."

    "If you are expelled from the Imperial School, you won't be able to pay the hospitalization fee?!"

    "Hahahaha, wouldn't it be better to find an alpha to marry earlier? If you have to mess around, who will join in now?!"

    No Few people not only didn't sympathize, but also laughed. After all, to Alpha, strength and wisdom represent everything, but Pei Suqi's beauty is really useless, and those things make people look down on them even more.

    At this mention, the handsome and tall male Alpha, who was the leader, followed the eyes of his classmates and looked in. He folded his chest and smiled a little sinister and contemptuously. He waved his hand and said, "Let's go and have a look."

    "Cheng You, he's already left the Imperial School," the female Alpha, who was holding Hua'er, frowned, and glanced at Pei Su who was looking out from the inside. Just when her eyes met, she frowned and turned her head to persuade: "Also, It's more important to visit Teacher Mo Ling."

    "Xie Mian, we're not short of time." Cheng You slanted his lips, narrowed his eyes and said, "No way, you still can't bear him?"

    Xie Mian's face froze. , snorted coldly: "You worry too much."

    "A person who almost destroyed my sister's glands, I can't bear anything? It's just that I don't want to talk to him." Xie Mian turned and left holding the flower basket, feeling bored and waved his hand Said: "I won't accompany you anymore."

    Cheng You scoffed disdainfully, relying on Mo Ling's favor, what is the arrogance?

    In the ward, Pei Su suppressed his astonishment, and continued to talk to the nurse about the process of thinking and talking, as well as the use of various instruments, and listened carefully to the nurse's instructions.