Chapter 81

Chapter 81 81. She was made an earl.

    4S-level Alpha, the physical fitness will break through the limit of 3S-level Alpha, and the five senses will be stronger than ordinary people. It is rumored that 4S-level Alpha has super powers and super senses, and physical fitness will continue to break through the human limit as time accumulates. Differentiated superpowers, and this type of rare Alpha was almost gathered into the military headquarters in the history of the Teresa Empire to maintain the safety of the planet.

    Of course Wen Jing knew that Li Weiwei was trying to test her, but she didn't intend to open up her heart to this warm-hearted second prince. She just smiled lightly and said, "Your Highness is joking, my father is still waiting for me to inherit the family property in the future. The empire is engaged in infrastructure construction."

    Speaking of the second prince, Li Weiwei, he met him twice in his previous life, one time for the handover of infrastructure projects, and the other time he happened to meet at an underground auction. After he bought Pei Su, Li Weiwei looked surprised. Watching Pei Su who was locked in the cage, he hoped to chat with Omega. It seemed that he knew Pei Su, and Wen Jing did not refuse this request.

    She didn't know what Li Weiyi was talking about with Omega in the house, and she wasn't interested.

    However, it is conceivable that Li Weiwei wasn't surprised when he saw Pei Su today, he was impeccable and slick, he didn't look like he knew Pei Su, but his eyes showed a bit of admiration.

    Here, what was she ignoring?

    Li Weiyi made a haha, and said with a smile: "Miss Wen, the military department is much more fun without building infrastructure. You must know how glorious and proud it is for Alpha to go to battle to kill the enemy and defend the country. If Miss Wen is interested, you can Come and play with me at the military headquarters."

    Unlike Liszt, who tends to be in charge of affairs that are different from the messy affairs in the Nineteen Continents, he was assigned to the military headquarters early on, and he was in charge of the security of the imperial capital, and was entrusted by His Majesty from time to time to inspect interstellar affairs .

    In order to keep a low profile, he prefers to stay in the military headquarters, and is unwilling to live in the palace to confront Liszt tit for tat.

    "That's natural." Wen Jing responded with a smile, playing sloppy.

    Knowing that this topic might not be suitable for further discussion, Li Weiwei looked at Pei Su who was listening carefully in the passenger seat without saying a word, and said with a smile: "Your Majesty Pei Su, if you guess well and don't miss a few days, you can come back again." The Imperial Mech Department is over. In order to avoid causing a commotion and hindering your studies, I have already notified several high-level officials of the school. Not stable enough, we have blocked the news related to you for you, so as not to change."

    Pei Su has been in a daze since he got in the car, his thin lips were tightly pressed, and he didn't know whether he was nervous or anxious. Slowly coming back to his senses, he knew that this kind of treatment was indeed unacceptable to ordinary people, and he could clearly feel that Li Weiwei was courting him and Wen Jing, intending to win them over. He smiled but said politely: " Thank you."

    Unlike Wen Jing, who took a wait-and-see attitude, he didn't like Liszt, Li Weiwei, or members of the royal family, so that his smile was so alienated, and the distance he kept was limited.

    Li Weiwei smiled lightly, accepting the thank you.

    Some things should not be said too much, nor should be done too much, and it is quite appropriate now.