Chapter 34

Chapter 34 34. Several inaccuracies.

    The territory of Nishizawa is mostly basins, hills, woods and other landforms, and there is an extinct volcano in the east. The prosperity of the city can be seen. It is the kind of place that seems not suitable for mermaids to live in, but the underground auction where mermaids appear here .

    Since an auction just ended a few days ago, it will take another month to get involved in the auction.

    She didn't wait too hard, she was going to stay on the sidelines and go to Nanhe territory first.

    The waters of the Nanhe River are vast, meandering and flowing down, rich in products, and many coastal residents can mimic animals in the sea. If the mermaid chooses to live there, it should live there to a greater extent.

    Due to being bored in the spaceship for half a month, Wen Jing planned to book a small hotel for Bazel to settle everyone down, and prepared to recharge his batteries and take a good rest.

    The patterns on her and Pei Su's faces became pale within half an hour, and there was no trace at all, which saved the trouble of buying a mask, but after waiting and waiting, there was no change in the body, which shows that The old priest is bluffing.

    However, after she entered the hotel, registered and paid, she saw the elevator "ding" not far away, and as soon as the door opened, Xie Mian and Cheng Bai came out in suits and leather shoes, and it was almost unnoticeable to see Wen Jing and the others Frowning, he nodded slightly at everyone.

    Tang Zhi, who was standing beside Wen Jing, hid from the crowd behind, twirling her fingers and looking down at her toes, a little nervous for fear of being recognized.

    "Miss Xie, long time no see." Wen Jing went up to meet them, squinted his eyes and looked at the two people who are closely related to the Second Command, a flash of amusement flashed in his eyes, and after standing in front of them, he said meaningfully: "There is time Came to Almeria with my boyfriend on vacation, and didn't have time to help me investigate that."

    What are the people from Second Command going to do?

    Xie Mian said coldly as usual: "No, he is Alpha."

    Cheng Bai didn't seem to want to waste time chatting, and said flatly, "I'll go first."

    Xie Mian nodded at him, then looked at Wen Jing and said, "I did find out some clues about that matter, I hope Miss Wen will wait patiently, the teacher is also very concerned about this matter, and told me that if Pei Su is innocent, we will Re-apply for him to return to the manufacturing department."

    Pei Su caught words such as "manufacturing" and "innocent" in the crowd, and finally his loose and indifferent gaze moved slightly. He looked at Xie Mian and saw her nodding at him slightly, and Not as hostile as before, looking at Wen Jing again, vaguely guessing something, biting his lip and pressing the stormy waves in his heart, something gradually broke through the ice surface and injected warm current, like spring The season is blowing head-on with the spring breeze.

    It turned out that she had planned it from the beginning.

    "That's good." Wen Jing was slightly satisfied.

    Xie Mian looked at Tang Zhi who was hiding behind the burly Alpha, and said in silence, "Tangtang, I want to talk to you."

    Tang Zhi who was called out bit her lip and bowed like an ostrich, and came out not far away. Cecil hid behind him, his voice was as low as a mosquito, and he seemed to say to himself: "No." The