Chapter 65

Chapter 65 65. Zerg is coming.

    In the majestic Dongye Conference Hall, there were many Zergs stationed inside and out. Razel, who was sitting on the throne, had his legs crossed. He propped his chin with one hand, and his cold eyes were closed. Some of his subordinates were reporting the results of the battle in the past half a month, but he didn't seem to calm down at all. He only responded with a few "en" lightly, without the slightest sign of opening his eyes.

    "Currently, Xie Mian, Cheng Bai, and others sent by the Second Army of the DeLand Empire have been detained by us. Please give instructions to the regiment leader." Shi was as calm and calm as ever, with a smile on his lips, as if he had won his own victory.

    It's more like, he adapted to become a qualified star thief.

    Rezel opened his thin lips lightly, and said lazily: "People in their empire like others to go to prison the most, so let them taste the joy of going to prison."

    No matter how many years they were imprisoned in Norance Prison, they would be in prison for as long as they woke up. Dirty everywhere, really made him unable to stay, let those self-righteous little dolls have a try right now.

    "Regimental Commander, the Zerg army that attacked Nanhe in advance was beheaded by the Nanhe Mecha Squadron outside Fort 113. Now all Nanhe cities have opened their protective shields. I sent people to investigate and found that the cities are blocked and it is difficult to enter."

    Rui Zell said lightly: "En."

    "Commander, I should lead the Zerg to attack Nanhe directly. If you want to occupy the entire Nanhe, you should be as powerful as a bamboo, and you must not hesitate before the battle." Vice-captain Shen Xingzhou looked down on Zhuang You, cast a disgusted glance at him, then looked at the throne, and said firmly: "The only way to occupy Nanhe and unify Aymera as quickly as possible is to build this place into the best line of defense for our Star Thief Group, and let everyone become our slaves." , so that the Teresan Empire can't act rashly."

    After Raizel escaped from Norance Prison, he sent star robbers to search around, almost searching all the nearby sub-stars, and six of the dozen teams he sent out disappeared. I know that I will not come back if I encounter difficulties. Fortunately, Emily's commotion caught his attention, and he led the Star Thief Group to come. As soon as he arrived, he saw the Dongye Palace destroyed by many Zerg, and he recognized it was Raizel's handwriting at a glance.

    The Star Thief Group has lost its leader for many years, but as the deputy head, he was unable to maintain the glory of the number one Star Thief Group, which has always made him brood.

    Fortunately, their leader is back!

    But this time, they want to invade this planet, and even steal the planet of the Teresan Empire!

    Rezelton nodded, and slowly opened his eyelids to reveal the pair of scarlet eyes, which were full of laziness at the moment. He looked at the familiar subordinates and smiled slightly, then slowly stood up while muttering: "That's right. It ’s an idea.”

    Now that you’ve made a fool of yourself, it’s better to recruit soldiers quickly and drive straight into the interior of Nanhe.

    "Yes!" Shen Xingzhou knelt on one knee, his eyes burning.

    Raizel's right hand finger brushed across the edge of the throne, tilted his head and remembered something, and asked with a smile: "By the way, why didn't you see my two lieutenants? Where are Zhao Pei and Xie Tang?" Joining

    him from the Star Thieves, The two star thieves who were also well-known in the interstellar world were nowhere to be seen.

    Shen Xingzhou pursed his lips and frowned, as if recalling in a bad way: "Captain, after you were jointly besieged by several empires, the two of them proposed to split the Star Thief Group and go their separate ways. It was saved by the consensus. Zhao Pei and Xie Tang left after sharing the spoils, and there is no news about them now."