Chapter 4

Chapter 4 04. She is in love.

    "When I make friends with Pei Su, I don't want his blueprint drawing head, and I don't want him to seduce me. Besides, even if he wants to destroy my glands, he must have that ability." Wen Jing sighed deeply. He looked at him sincerely and said, "After all, I'm different from people like you who are jealous of him. I'm richer."

    Don't even look, how could Pei Su destroy her glands as a Beta? !

    The cold and hard heart in Pei Su's heart seemed to be brushed by the warm sunshine. Looking at her wanton teasing smile, she felt a little bright.

    Do you trust him so much?

    "You'll regret it!" Cheng You looked at her sullenly, and instantly released strong pheromones in an attempt to subdue the opposite Alpha.

    "Why does this smell like mosquito coils?" Wen Jing raised his hand and slapped it, and teased, "Why does this friend want to be responsible for repelling mosquitoes for us?"

    Cheng You stared, suffocating: "My The pheromone is obviously chrysanthemum-flavored!!"

    The Alpha who can resist his S-level pheromone is either a higher level than him, or a useless Beta. But the other party can obviously smell his pheromone, which means that the person in front of him is most likely an SS-level or SSS-level Alpha.

    Pei Su, how did you hook up with Wen Jing?

    "Wow, isn't that the same as repelling mosquitoes?" Wen Jing blinked innocently.

    Cheng You blushed from being teased: "You!"

    What could be worse than being made fun of Alpha pheromones! ?

    "Would you like to come every day from now on?" Wen Jing smiled even wider.

    To humiliate Alpha, start by humiliating his pheromones!

    Cheng You was so angry that he turned and walked outside, full of evil spirits.

    Seeing the people leave, Wen Jing withdrew his hand and arranged the prepared meals, sat down unceremoniously and handed chopsticks to Pei Su and said, "Eat and eat."

    Pei Su didn't move, "Thank you, but we are not friends."

    "You want to be thrown into the trash can again?" Wen Jing asked with a smile.

    Pei Su looked at her with a complicated expression, and decided to test: "I did, I almost destroyed an Alpha's gland."

    "You did it on purpose?" Wen Jing grilled rice and ate a piece of braised pork.

    Pei Su replied: "No."

    "He is trying to cheat on you." Wen Jing ate his food, shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "Don't show mercy to sexual harassment, you destroy his glands and kick his life, I can't wait I applaud you."

    "Are you so sure that he cheated on me?" Pei Su's thin lips were slightly pursed, and a corner of his heart was stirred.

    Although she was talking about serious things, she didn't make him feel depressed at all, instead it was like warm water surging in his chest.

    Wen Jing, why are you so sure?

    "Last night, you would rather destroy your own glands than be marked by others. Do you think I will believe that you destroy other people's glands?" Wen Jing stuffed a piece of braised pork into his bowl, and said with a smile: "Don't think everyone is as brainless as those elementary school chickens."