Chapter 46

Chapter 46 46. He wants to follow her.

    Xie Mian and Cheng Bai sensed that something was wrong and went to the front of the car. There were imperial soldiers with their throats sealed with swords lying all over the door. They looked at each other, and Cheng Bai walked towards the creaking hatch with a gun. Xie Mian Ning Mei directed the following subordinates with gestures, turned around and followed Cheng Bai closely with high vigilance.

    Cheng Bai looked into the hatches and saw that the control room inside was empty. He gently pushed the door open with his left hand, Xie Mian rushed in with a gun and pointed around, but only saw a few operators lying limply on the floor , while the train is still driving forward on its own.

    With the development of interstellar civilization to the present, it is not unusual for humans to issue orders for mechanical driving to become the norm.

    Afterwards, the people who got into the control room didn't see anyone, but their vigilance didn't weaken at all. They searched nervously around the corners where people could hide, and a man fell over the hatch behind them. His hair was covered with dark red seaweed. , The corners of his lips slightly curled up to look at the fish that came in, showing a strange smile, his eyes fell on the back of Cheng Bai and Xie Mian's heads, as if they were calculating how to penetrate, imagining the cruel scene of brains bursting out when the sharp blade penetrated.

    All of this made Raizel feel excited.

    Holding a short gun that he picked up casually in his hand, he slowly pointed it at Xie Mian, and seemed to feel that it was a pity to kill a beautiful woman, so he pointed the barrel of the gun at Cheng Bai.

    Xie Mian and Cheng Bai held guns with one hand and looked around vigilantly. From the stainless steel product of the console, they saw the figure on the hatch behind them. When the trigger was about to be pulled, the two exchanged and staggered with lightning speed. Xie Mian shot straight at Razel, while Cheng Bai rushed up, drew out his laser sword and slashed at Razel who had slid down.

    This change did not surprise the soldiers in the control room too much. Xie Mian and Cheng Bai reacted in the short time they fought for, and fought against Raizel in a small space.

    This was the first time they found traces of Raizel after searching for so long, which made many people feel excited and full of fighting spirit.

    "Two little dolls, it's quite interesting!" Raizel held a thin sharp blade in his hand, and when Cheng Bai's laser sword attacked, he calmly blocked it with the sharp blade. The thin sharp blade was like a tangled silk thread Pan immediately grabbed the laser sword, and he smiled evilly and said, "But I sent you to arrest me, so as not to look down on me too much."

    Xie Mian and several soldiers attacked Raizel one after another, but Razel Pulling the laser sword and flinging it at them, the hilt of the laser sword mercilessly knocked back the hands, feet and feet that came up, and then, caught off guard by the few people, it flew towards the sky in an arc shape, and the people retreated hurriedly. In an instant, a small gully formed on the ground he had scratched, directly exposing the parts inside the train, and sparks flew everywhere.

    He played with the laser sword handle in his left hand, and said with a smile: "I don't have time to play with you!"

    After finishing speaking, he turned and rushed outside.

    "Stop!" Xie Mian snorted.

    The one who chased after ran a few steps, and was knocked down on the door by the sound of "bang" closing the door. They rushed out again in a hurry. Xie Mian wanted to rush up, but Cheng Bai, who was standing where he was, paled and said nothing. He fell to the ground, and a dark red liquid flowed from the dark green military uniform near his chest, spreading out on the ground little by little.