Chapter 84

Chapter 84 84. You don't talk about martial arts!

    The topic of the medical department is very simple, it is to stabilize the emotions of two patients sent by the nearest police station.

    The person who asked this question was the dean of the medical department. When he heard about the fighting between the two teams, he randomly threw out a question. Because he lost two games in a row, he also wanted to rub the opponent's spirit, and led his favorite students to compete with the two teams. If there is a convergence, there is no such thing as a biased question.

    After all, there was a chance that neither party could quiet those two patients.

    "Who are you coming?" The dean asked Yan Yan with kind eyebrows and kind eyes, smiling.

    Wen Jing hugged her chest and said with a smile: "She is still on her way here, the dean can talk about it first."

    She called Ge Qi during the cooking competition, and she should have arrived at the school by now, so Zhao Yan can pick her up .

    The place for the competition was in two rooms, but the door was locked. Through the window, you could see the two men rolling with their heads in their arms, or fell to the ground and twitched all over, their eyes were extremely fierce, and from time to time they let out painful pain. The sound, or hitting his head against the wall, his head was bleeding and he seemed unconscious.

    "These two patients were sent by the police station this morning, and they were unconscious when they were found outside. We have received such patients before, and their spirits have been severely traumatized. They need certain treatment, but after treatment They will forget what happened before, and they will no longer be able to provide clues to the police.” The dean explained, “But, if you really can’t, for the safety of patients, you can abstain.

    ” .

    Those in the medical department dare not make fun of human lives. This is the first checkpoint set up, whether the Amyra people have a heart of benevolence, and whether they can give up the game when faced with unsolvable problems.

    "We need to wait for our friend." Wen Jing's face flashed a little embarrassed, and he looked at the patient's condition through the window, feeling a little unbearable in his heart, but he still insisted: "As for the patient, you can treat it first. "The     dean of the medical department sent his favorite student in, first treated the patient, injected a sedative, and began to check the condition of each part of the body, and performed some treatments.

    "The people inside seem to be..." Pei Su also looked in, vaguely feeling that the situation was a bit like the experimenter after encountering the gland experiment, similar to the early onset of Li Rui Lujin and others, and he also accidentally saw the other party's gland Something is really wrong.

    At this moment, there was the sound of chaotic footsteps in the corridor, and everyone looked along the source of the sound, and saw a woman with ice blue shoulders standing on the ground, her delicate and beautiful appearance full of coldness. Yan, like a god who has fallen into the mortal world, is also like a mermaid who has fallen into the mortal world. It is a pity that the beauty is wearing flat shoes with ice blue laces on her feet, which makes people feel a little bit more pity.

    Beautiful, really beautiful.

    This kind of beauty is an inherently attractive beauty, and it is also a fatal temptation. Wherever she stands still, it is enough to make men crazy for her.

    Emily, there is such a beautiful woman!

    Moreover, the beauty is so magnificent that no one dares to profane casually.