Chapter 78

Chapter 78 78. The conspiracy behind it.

    "Didi—didi—didi——"

    "Miss Wen is fine now, but her glands are damaged, and she may not be able to perceive Omega pheromones in the future. Mr. Pei may have to be mentally prepared." The doctor looked worried, and advised heavily: "After her glands are damaged, she may not be able to have a good impression of your pheromones, and she may not be able to mark you to a certain extent. Mr. Pei may need to make some preparations."

    "" Pei Su has been in the ward without sleep for three days, and finally spent the dangerous period with Wen Jing. When he heard the news, he felt his brain buzzing and his voice was a little trembling. He looked up at the doctor coldly and said "What do you mean?" The     doctor explained: "Mr. Pei and Ms. Wen heard that they are unmarried couples. If Ms. Wen's glands are damaged, they may not be able to temporarily mark you during your febrile period, nor can they release you. Pheromone to appease. Alpha's pheromone has the function of emotional guidance, you are her most compatible Omega, she may have a certain degree of cognitive deviation after losing her glands."     "Speak clearly." Pei Su His eyes were cold.     Even if the doctor didn't say anything, he could already guess seven or eight points.     From the very beginning when Wen Jing differentiated from Beta to Alpha, he was constantly seduced by him with pheromones, and the pheromone matching degree between the two was too high. Although he experienced some twists and turns, he was still very successful. The temptation has come, if the pheromone is missing, he dare not think whether Wen Jing will still be full of love for him in the future?     "Mr. Pei," the doctor paused, and persuaded: "This kind of patient also appeared in the hospital. He is an AO with a high degree of matching. Alpha fought with others and had his glands removed. He loved himself very much. Omega, but later divorced Omega not long after the gland was missing, and the relationship was very tense."     "I mean, Mr. Pei may need to find a temporarily marked Alpha to pass the fever period. Our hospital is If there is a confidentiality system, it will be good for you and Miss Wen."

    Wen Song, who came in with a cane from outside, vaguely heard what the doctor said, stood at the door and frowned slightly, but he didn't interrupt the doctor's words, and after the doctor finished speaking, he went in and chose a seat to sit down. The crutches were silent for two seconds, then said to Pei Su, who was wondering what he was thinking, "Good boy, it's just a temporary mark, you can treat it as a cure, give injections and take medicine, it's nothing in itself."

    "I want to remove the glands. "Pei Su bit his lip, gradually clenched his five fingers and raised his eyes to look at Wen Song, without feeling that there was anything inappropriate in this sentence.

    For him, he was thinking about removing the glands very early on, but he couldn't help but take advantage of the pheromone after encountering Wen Jing, but if this advantage is gone, then when the fever comes, another Alpha will come Time mark, which is not what he expected.

    He doesn't want others to temporarily mark him, it will only make him feel sick.

    Wen Song was stunned for a moment, never knowing how the young man in front of him said the words of removing the glands so lightly, and suddenly he felt heavy in his heart, and he pulled Pei Su's sign language to persuade him earnestly: "Pei Su , I know you love Wen Jing very much, but Wen Jing will definitely not let you hurt yourself. Besides, maybe Wen Jing’s glands will recover in the future? Now that technology is so advanced, we don’t know how far the medical skills have reached. "

    Pei Pei Su grabbed the hem of the shirt with his fingers and kneaded the fabric into a ball. His eyes were absent-minded, and he said slowly after a long time: "I see." After the