Chapter 67

Chapter 67 67. After she was caught.

    The Star Thief fleet stands above the Dongye Imperial Palace. The main ship is huge and shrouded in the air, like an amusement park in the air. There are thirty-six spaceships scattered around it to form a fleet, shrouded in gray and black. Each ship is hung with exquisite The clean banner, embroidered with a silver skull with a spider on its head, looked sombre and breathless.

    Unlike other star thieves, this star thieves group is well-trained, well-guarded, and well-equipped.

    A snatched warship landed on the open square of the main ship. As soon as the hatch door opened, Shen Xingzhou jumped out neatly from inside. With the wind blowing under his feet, he headed towards the gate of the main ship, frowning and almost crushing several of them to death Flies, obviously I have a problem.

    Zhuang You, who had reported the battle situation from inside, saw him from a distance, his expressionless face was suddenly squeezed into a smile, his eyes were squeezed into slits by the flesh on his face, he rushed forward to block Shen Xing warmly Zhou     Zhilu said flatteringly: "Congratulations to the deputy head, congratulations to the deputy head, breaking through the Nanhe 113 fortress, and making a contribution to the head!" It will explode with astonishing destructive power. It is not surprising that Nanhe fell to Fort 113 in just a few days, but what surprised him was that Nanhe was able to hold out for so long even under the overwhelming offensive.     You know, Dongye was taken down in just one day.     Shen Xingzhou ignored him, bypassed him and walked inside, frowning even tighter.     This Zhuang You is the leader of the defeated army, he handles things smoothly, he even dares to kill his own people, who knows if he has any evil intentions when he joins the regiment leader, but there is absolutely no such thing. Unfortunately, the people of Dongye also regarded him as a god.     This rejection of Zhuang You is almost innate.     "Deputy Head Shen" Zhuang You was not annoyed, he raised his foot and followed with a smile, because he had to trot to keep up with his chubby body, sweat dripped from his forehead, and he panted softly and persuaded: "Wait Wait for me, the team leader is in a bad mood today, if you go in so rashly, you will be scolded."     Shen Xingzhou slowed down a bit when he heard this, but he still didn't stop to wait for his intentions, he just snorted softly.

    Afraid of being scolded? He is not the same as this clown. He is the deputy head of the Star Thief Group. He has been with Raizel since he was ten years old. A few words of scolding?

    At this time, a small insect fluttered its wings and landed on the belt around Shen Xingzhou's waist. It burrowed into it, found a hidden place and curled up into a ball.

    Wen Jing and others, who were lurking outside several cities, were standing in the main command room at the moment, looking at the camera images transmitted by the mechanical bugs on the screen, not at all relaxed.

    On the one hand, there is strict discipline on the main ship of the Star Thief Group, which is different from the loose and wanton discipline of the general Star Thief Group, and more like a well-trained army. In addition, the fleet of the Star Thief Group has many defensive measures, which can quickly identify intruders, and the strict defense system makes it difficult to find a breakthrough. On the other hand, after observing for a long time, they couldn't find a place to raise the Zerg, let alone traces of Xie Mian and others. It was frustrating to find nothing.

    At this moment, accompanied by Zhuang You's flattering words, the screen crossed the long mechanized corridor, and the door made of fine steel in front opened after Shen Xingzhou was recognized.

    On the exquisitely carved aristocratic chair in the distance, Raizel propped her head with one hand and closed her eyes lightly like a lazy beauty, her legs crossed, and she was wearing a black and red evening dress, which was elegant and elegant. After noticing someone coming in, she opened her thin lips lightly and said, "What's the matter?"