Chapter 12

Chapter 12 12. She is not gay.

    Cheng Feifei was choked by her wanton and arrogant behavior, and her thin lips parted slightly with anger in her heart, and she wanted to say something, but she then thought that only this kind of Wen Jing is the best to control, and also the most able to control the Wen Group. To those who lead to destruction.

    In this way, she can have revenge.

    Wen Jing didn't notice the dim light in her eyes, she curled her lips and glanced casually at the servants and said: "Today, the head of the family is not happy, and even more so when he sees an ugly person making trouble."

    These sharp words Let them look at their toes one after another, afraid to say anything, a little trembling.

    Wen Jing glanced at the crowd leisurely, took a sip of tea and slowly got up, walked slowly through the first row, stopped in front of the sixth maid, and smiled softly, "Look up."

    The maid had an oval face, The face with makeup looked exquisite and beautiful. Hearing this, he raised his head and smiled and said, "Yes, miss."

    It was the ugly person who made the head of the family angry, not a beauty like her.

    Among all the maids, she can be regarded as a rose. Wen Jing raised his hand and patted her on the shoulder. Seeing the small sticker in his hand falling on her body, he smiled lightly at her just now Said: "Cheng Su?"

    "Yes." The maid who remembered her name couldn't hide the smile from the corner of her eyes.

    All the maids can't help being envious: good-looking is to take advantage.

    "It's too ugly, fire it." Wen Jing's face was broken, and he continued to walk forward like a wolf king patrolling his territory.

    Cheng Su stared in disbelief and suddenly suffocated, "Ugly?"

    Before she could argue anything, two bodyguards pulled her out of the queue. Then the whole room watched Wen Jing fire all the "ugly people". By the way, Shi Shiran sat on the sofa and took a sip of tea, and said to everyone with a smile, "Now, I'm happy."

    According to the maid list given by Uncle Wu, these people are all related to that bottle of medicine.

    No one thought that the Wen family changed hands, Wen Jing fired the six maids so casually, everyone was in danger for a while, and they couldn't figure out that the new owner, who was uncertain about the weather, would make a fuss on a whim.

    Cheng Feifei pursed her lips, hesitated to speak, as if she was very embarrassed.

    That night, Wen Jing didn't sleep.

    That kind of sticker is a miniature camera, which can monitor the behavior. When the six people were expelled, she patted the other person on the shoulder and put it on. Then she hid in the bedroom and watched the behavior of the six people on the light screen. Several maids were crying while packing up their belongings. The sister maids next to her kept comforting her and said some words of encouragement. The only one who behaved abnormally was Cheng Su.

    Even before Cheng Su left, he knocked on Cheng Feifei's door to say goodbye to her, quite reluctantly.

    Wen Jing saw that they were acting out a relationship between master and servant, and made a call to Wen Ciyue to check the bank accounts of the six of them.

    For the next two days, Wen Jing lazily squatted at the CEO's office, Wen Ciyue worked diligently as a "male favorite" to check accounts, but every time someone came in, Wen Jing unscrupulously "fucked" with him. In addition, he also accepted Yuan Qiang's invitation to go out to eat and drink, and many people rushed to curry favor with her at the wine table.