Chapter 18

Chapter 18 18. She bites him.

    The ancient costume fairy tale drama that Pei Su participated in was called "Qing Shangchen". Because Wen Jing called the person in charge of Xie's family in front of Xie Li, he got the role of "Master" smoothly.

    Because Pei Su and she are both supporting roles, the filming can be completed within a week if it is more compact. Before that, Xie Li deliberately dragged the filming of Pei Su's scenes, and the announcement was fragmented and unreasonable. This made Pei Su stay for a long time, and the contract clearly stipulated that he could not take part in the show, so Pei Su couldn't accept the play for a long time.

    Wen Jing handed over the company affairs to Wen Ciyue for the time being, and asked him to hang up the recruitment. When he left, Wen Ciyue looked at her and asked in silence, "Are you Beta?"

    Wen Jing smiled, holding his chin Unfathomable and unpredictable: "Do you think I look like me?"

    "You haven't released pheromones." Wen Ci Yue frowned and stared at her, sorted out the documents in his hands, and slightly lowered his eyes with a hint of staring at her Said: "Alpha's body is like a container, and it is easy to be contaminated with the smell of Omega, but you have been in contact with Omega, but your body seems to be very clean."

    "It is impolite to release pheromones to others casually," Wen Jing stood up suddenly , I felt a little uneasy in my heart, pretending to be calm and calm, put my hands on the desk, smiled and said calmly: "Xiao Yueyue, wouldn't it be better for your boss and my private life to be cleaner?"

    SSS-level Alpha, Sure enough, it's not easy to fool.

    "I don't like being deceived." Wen Ciyue stared at him with burning eyes, put the documents in his hand on the desk, and propped up his hands in the posture of listening mirror, his eyes became sharp and sharp, "Since Xiao Wen doesn't want to say anything, Then I can only find the answer by myself."

    Wen Jing was slightly stunned: "???" Immediately afterwards, Wen Ciyue

    exuded a strong smell of tulips, but with an overwhelming oppressive aura, he observed carefully Every change in her is trying to find clues from it.

    Wen Jing's nose was lingering with the scent of flowers, and she felt prickly and itchy on the back of her neck, as if something was urgently needed to be sprayed out. She secretly cursed that this pseudo-sensitivity period was crazy, and even simulated the Alpha pheromone confrontation?

    The point is, no glands can overflow any pheromones at all!

    Her mind was running fast, and she tapped her index finger on the table lightly to relieve her nervousness. How could she have imagined that Wen Ci was so bold that she would blatantly test her pheromones. She had no choice but to look back and look directly at him, talking nonsense She lied and said with a relaxed smile: "Xiao Yueyue, you are an SS-level Alpha, and I am an SSS-level Alpha, and your pheromones are useless to me."

    Who dared to let her show pheromones before? No one has the guts!

    Wen Ciyue didn't take back the pheromone, narrowed his eyes slightly, took back the pheromone, took a deep look at her and said, "Wrong."

    "What's wrong?" look.

    KAO! What's wrong? Is it revealed! This TM is playing with mentality!

    Wen Ciyue picked up the file, glanced at her lightly, and walked outside: "A few days ago during the susceptibility period, the measurement level changed to SSS level."

    It's a female Beta.

    Wen Jing was so frightened that he almost fainted, he forced his face to smile and almost choked, and said, "No wonder, I feel that my glands hurt a little."