Chapter 69

Chapter 69 69. Turned into a lion.

    Wen Jing rushed in towards the main ship, and on the way randomly pulled a star thief and asked: "Where is Razel?"

    "No, I don't know." Said: "Head, the head will kill you!"

    In the past half an hour, the main ship was suddenly attacked by long-range missiles, and then the twenty-four spaceships left behind were also subjected to different degrees of long-range attacks. It was the Nanhe Fleet, large and small, that suddenly appeared and surrounded the pirate group with lightning speed, with non-stop missiles.

    Afterwards, the Zerg race emerged from the 24th ship, trying to compete with the attacking warships. Hundreds, thousands of Zerg races rushed into the sky. Unexpectedly, a row of mechs flowed out from the warship, fighting with the Zerg race with swords.

    The Zerg and the mechs fought, causing chaos in the air, and the Star Thief could no longer rely on the Zerg, so they raised their knives and launched an attack on the warship.

    All the Star Pirates are waiting for the two Zergs on the main ship to dispatch, continuously repelling the Nanhe army.

    But what they didn't know was that one Zerg was wiped out by the missile, and the other Zerg was directly roasted.

    Wen Jing couldn't figure out why, and knocked out the fettered star thief, with a thousand machine changes wrapped in the palm of his right hand, but he could no longer follow her orders to transform into any form, and the wind grass also huddled in the weapon egg without moving. She could only pick up the laser sword and look upstairs.

    The more the star thieves gather, the more they will not be allowed to go to the place, which should be where Raizel is.

    The two armies are at war, and the commander commands and dispatches, how can he go out to fight casually?

    "Upstairs." Wen Jing was almost certain.

    Like Hua Xing's loft lovers, high-ranking people like Raizel also like to hide themselves in places where others are not easy to invade.

    Just as Wen Jing split up a few star thieves, he was about to get on the elevator when the extermination teams that gathered one after another followed. These people were not those who rushed into the bottom exterminators, but the ones who were engaged in procrastination in the outer circle , I don't know what Wen Jing did when he was at the bottom, and after seeing Wen Jing for a short time, he was shocked and wanted to drive away the woman who was in the way.

    More than a dozen people passed her and entered the elevator directly, and pressed the elevator aggressively, leaving no room for Wen Jing at all.

    "Don't come up." The soldier crowded at the elevator entrance frowned and growled, "Hurry up and find a safe place to hide! We're going to kill Raizel!"

    "Ding."

    Wen Jinger listened to all directions, standing in the elevator Throwing the laser sword to the right, it directly poked into the body of the star thief who was killing him, and in a blink of an eye, the elevator doors were closed, "Fuck!"

    Are these people death squads? Razel is so good!

    "Boom boom boom!" There was a lot of

    artillery fire outside, and the pirate group and the Nanhe warship were fighting outside.

    But at this moment, on the southern battlefield, the 12th Fleet led by Shen Xingzhou successfully extradited the Zerg across the river, and 16,000 Zerg rushed to the main city of Nanhe in a crushing manner. When Xing Zhou's command came, he faced the 6,000 mecha fighters who had already lined up outside the city gate.