Chapter 62

Chapter 62 62. Zerg attacks.

    In the banquet hall, cups of wine were mixed, twos and threes gathered and chatted, the lights were bright and dazzling, Wen Jing suddenly touched the light and subconsciously raised his hand to cover the light.

    She saw Lin Huai who was chatting with Ge Qiu at a glance. She didn't know what to say, and both of them nodded slightly, talking and laughing, as if they were happy to cooperate.

    Wen Jing breathed a sigh of relief, and saw Suzanne, who was disguised as a waiter not far away, holding a tray, and the middle finger holding the tray was wearing a ring, reflecting a strange blue light. Huai went.     On the other side, Dong Zhen and Stella in formal attire seem to be chatting and clinking glasses, but they are watching Susanna's actions all the time. Catherine and Ni Huan were sitting in the corner in the other direction, eating a small cake, talking and laughing, but without any real meaning.     From these two angles, no matter what happens, they can keep Susanna at an extremely fast speed.     Besides, Suzanne didn't quite put me off the hook.     Before Wen Jing could think about it, the lights in the banquet hall were suddenly turned off.     At that moment, it was chaotic and noisy, and many people were wondering "why did the power go out?", but Suzanne, who was standing just behind Lin Huai, showed the spikes in the ring nearby, turned around and pierced Lin Huai's neck fiercely.     With his night vision, Wen grabbed the wine glass on the side and threw it straight at Suzanne's head, but it was too late.     Seeing that the spike was about to penetrate Lin Huai's neck, she choked for breath, and saw Lin Huai drag Ge Qiu to avoid the attack, raised his leg and kicked Susanna hard on the head.     At this critical moment, Catherine and Ni Huan pulled Suzanne, who was wearing a cold face, to avoid a fight, while Stella crossed the darkness and stabbed Lin Huai from the other side with a sword. The syringes flew towards Lin Huai.     No one knows how many Zerg can be poisoned by the poison dose of these syringes.     Wen Jing saw that his scalp was numb, he pulled the tablecloth, rolled up the oncoming syringe, and threw it on the ground.

    Seeing this situation in the dark night, Lin Yanbai yelled angrily: "There are assassins!"

    He took out the hilt of the laser sword at his waist, and the red laser sword collided with the iron sword unceremoniously, and issued a "stab!" La" sound.

    The two were on par in kendo. They fought many times with clanging long swords, but Lin Yanbai fought fiercely, and his moves went straight to the point. His speed and agility far surpassed that of ordinary people.

    Stella wanted to retreat but did not dare to fight, so she was at a psychological disadvantage in this fight and gradually lost.

    At this time, seeing that Lin Huai hadn't finished assassinating, Dong Zhen leaped over the two fighting men and rushed towards him. Suzanne, who was completely enraged, broke free from the shackles of Catherine and Ni Huan, and casually took a handful of food from the table. Dao Crazy also rushed forward with red eyes.

    As if they were just machines for this killing!

    Many guards in the banquet hall also joined the battle. When encountering suspicious persons who were arrested through the darkness, Ni Huan and Catherine quickly entered their list, and the battle became more and more frequent as a last resort.

    An assassination turned into two forces fighting in the dark.

    The banquet hall became chaotic after hearing the clash of swords and swords, and the sparsely illuminated lights of the guards shone towards the room, and there were sounds of panic in the chaos.