Chapter 61

Chapter 61 61. Everyone is crazy.

    There were no traces of civilians around the Emir port, apparently cleared, and the entire port was blocked. The South River guards stood like trees, armed with guns, in good spirits.

    A square team stood on the pier, headed by a middle-aged man with a firm face behind his back, wandering back and forth, looking towards the sea level from time to time, the calm and calm people who usually deal with things are faintly anxious at this moment.

    "General, here we come!" The adjutant next to him said excitedly when he saw sparse dots appearing on the sea level with a telescope.

    The mermaid tribe has disappeared for many years. If they are willing to negotiate with Nanhe, it means that Nanhe will add a medical team, and it will be the only medical resource that can provide spiritual treatment for the wounded. You must know that many people in the army suffer from depression to some extent, and not a few suffer from mental pain.

    At present, the news that the mermaid tribe appeared in Nanhe was blocked, so as not to provoke the outside world to snatch the mermaid.

    In order to welcome the mermaids, they have been waiting here for three hours to show their respect for the mermaids.

    Lin Huai took the binoculars and looked at a few small dots on the sea horizon. His vision was blurry and he couldn't see clearly. He relaxed his brows slightly, put away the binoculars and tidied up his clothes slowly, and seemed to sigh: "Indeed, Here we come." I

    don't know whether to welcome the mermaid, or to wait for someone.

    However, six warships and one ship did not sail into the port as expected, but suddenly anchored on the sea, and a warship slowly approached here. After docking at the pier, the captain of the ship gave Lin Huai a military salute after disembarking, and said, "Report to the general! The mermaids have requested a meeting at sea, and Colonel Lin Yanbai is mediating with their mastermind." Lieutenant

    General Hearing this, he felt something was wrong and frowned and asked, "Is Colonel Lin on our warship or theirs?" The

    captain's expression froze slightly, with some fear in his heart: "Report sir, he is on the other party's ship."

    " Colonel Lin is messing around, and you are messing around too! Being on their boat means that Colonel Lin is being used as a hostage to threaten us!" The lieutenant, having a headache, took a step forward excitedly.

    At this moment, the captain was taken aback, with cold sweat breaking out on his forehead, he secretly glanced at Lin Huai, calmed down and argued: "Last night, Colonel Lin was invited to board Miss Wen's boat, and before leaving, he said that he knew there would be If something happens, let me hear about Miss Jing's dispatch today."

    He couldn't control Colonel Lin, so he could only follow his plan.

    What's more, he couldn't pull himself back, and Colonel Lin kept telling him not to worry. He really doesn't have to worry about Colonel Lin now, he should worry about whether his head is still there today.

    The lieutenant gasped.

    Lin Huai calmed down, looked at the boats parked on the sea and slowly smiled: "It's interesting." It is

    naturally dangerous for Mao to lead the mermaid clan to appear in the port rashly, Wen Jing and others have concerns and be vigilant Some are also normal. However, the little girl is really not afraid of offending people.

    The captain was stunned for a moment, relieved to see that he was not angry.

    In fact, the relationship between the two sides during the past six days was not bad, and even more harmonious and friendly.