155.Why are you guys here early?

Start from the beginning

"Nah, nothing you have to bother about. It's just my inside joke, leave it" Jin chuckled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to others who are trying their best not to laugh.

"Has something happened?? Why are you guys here this early" Jungkook asked as he made his way inside the kitchen just to get dumbfounded again.

Many dishes were made and placed on the table. And, as much as Jungkook knows, these are the dishes that nurture the bodies and improve stamina.

"What the hell is happening here??" Jungkook asked frowning a little.

Did they think that he has less stamina??!!

What an embarrassment!!

"Nothing much man. My grandparents just got to know what has happened last night" Taehyung told trying not to laugh out.

"So did your family" Jennie added.

"They are the reason why this dishes were cooked. Don't blame us, all right" Rosé teased.

"'But why?' Is it the question you has in your exhausted mind?" Mingyu asked as he grinned.

Jungkook couldn't do anything but nod his head. Aren't these people very excited??

"Because, they are expecting a cute baby soon it seems. The responsibility is now on you Kook" Jisoo grinned and laughed.

Jungkook clicked his tongue, wondering why everyone are overreacting.

His family...he knows about them just like a back of his hand. He is the youngest of everyone and its been years and years they got a little baby to pamper and spoil rotten. So, of course, they are looking forward for his baby.

Meanwhile, from Lisa's side, her grandparents couldn't ask Jennie because she is having some problems and is still in medication. So, they can only expect it from Lisa...

It's understandable. But, isn't it soon??

Jungkook who is in an awkward situation now gets saved when Lisa woke up and came downstairs.

She was about to come in her bathrobe itself but after hearing sounds from downstairs she dressed up properly from head to toe and it is only when she came downstairs.

She is not ready to get teased!!

"I didn't expect you all here" she said as she made her way to Jungkook.

Pecking his lips she snuggled while Jungkook hugged her with one of his hand.

"How can you not expect us, even after not answer our calls and messages. We were worried" Taehyung told.

"Partially, we are excited to see what's happening here" Mingyu grinned.

"We even thought of taking one of your pic and tease you guys but your villa's security is too high that we couldn't do anything except for moving a curtain to side. But no avail" Jisoo pouted.

This explains how the curtain was open when he woke up.

"So....so, how did you guys enjoy? Lali, is he good in bed" Jin asked excitedly.

"Yeah. Who is more dominating on bed, you or him?" Mingyu asked.

"Hold on guys!! You are freaking her out with these questions" Rosé said.

"Let them sit down so we can do our survey" her husband, Jimin teased more. .

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jennie looked at each other and they shook their head's together in sync.

Jungkook and Lisa are no less dumbfounded by the sudden 'Q &A' round.

"Leave about all this first. We actually decided to talk something serious yesterday didn't we?" Taehyung reminded them.

And it is only when Lisa and Jungkook remembered what they wanted to share with their friends.

Even Jennie is on the same page as them and so are Jin and Taehyung.

Everyone has their own things to share and everything about those are very important. But they wouldn't have expected everything to be linked with each other.

Why to think too hard. Pranpriya and Lisa's deaths are for fact, linked with each other.

"I want to tell something to you guys. But you should promise me that you will not get angry on me or judge me till I finish" Lisa told. Her fingers dug deeper into her palms as she restrained herself tensed vibes from showing up.

"Even mine." Jennie told.

Taehyung and Jungkook shared a look and nodded their heads.

Even they have something to share.

"We will. But let's sit down first and have lunch. I am famished" Jin told.

Everyone of them is very hungry and also tired. They all had a wonderful nights with their partners and woke up late in the morning.

As they decided to have lunch together, they came without eating anything.

...

After finishing lunch together, everyone settled in huge room.

Meanwhile Lisa is totally nervous. How will she tell everyone that Pranpriya is alive and she knows about everyone of them like a back of her hand.

It's absolutely disturbing when we realize that one person knows everything about us but in return we just doesn't even know how that person looks like.

Jungkook who was watching his baby girl from the starting, pulled her closer to him and placed his hand around her shoulder, making her lean on his chest.

He tenderly kissed the crown of her head and whispered softly, "You remember what you promised me last night right? No more holding up and torture yourself. We all will always be there for you and even though we can't feel what you are facing, we can at least imagine it and give you moral support, all right" Jungkook comforted her.