I closed my eyes and let sleep engulf me.

¤ ¤ ¤

"Alison." A hand shook me awake and I fluttered my eyes to see Doniya standing at the side of my bed. She smiled and I looked next to me to see Zayn leaning against my shoulder, fast asleep.

"Cute." She cooed and I shifted away from him and sat up "You might want to get up. Breakfast is being served. Wake up Zayn up too." I nodded and she left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Zayn." I shook his shoulder and he still remained asleep. My hands lightly slapped his cheeks and he groaned "Don't do that!" "And you keep your distance."

All of a sudden a wave a nausea washed over me and I pierced my lips.

Please can I not throw up because I really hate it.

"Alison are you okay? You going a little pale." I rushed to the bathroom, unable to hold anything down and emptied out the contents of my stomach.

I heard Zayn entering the bathroom and he held my hair out of my face with his one hand and rubbed my back with the other.

"Feel a little bit better?" I nodded and he handed me a tissue "Thank you." I wiped away the fluids and stood up to brush my teeth to take the bad taste in my mouth.

"Do you throw up all the time?" "Not all the time. This is probably the third time I threw up this week." After getting the foul taste in my mouth away, we left the bathroom with Zayn trailing behind me.

"Breakfast is ready that's why I actually woke you up so let's go downstairs." He nodded and made our downstairs.

While I was walking down the stairs, I placed my foot by accident on the edge of the stair. I slipped down the stairs on my bum and Zayn pierced him lips tightly together.

"Ouch. That hurts." I groaned and all of a sudden started to giggle. Zayn on the other hand was turning red in his face trying not to laugh "Seems like someone is very clumsy." He snickered and I couldn't stop laughing.

"I guess so." He shook his head, grinning at me "Aren't you going to help me up?" I playfully scold at him and he elongated his arm out for me to grab it "Thank you."

We finally made our way to the dinning room where his whole family was sitting at the table, waiting for us.

I took a seat next to Doniya with Zayn sitting next to me. Safaa and Walyha sat across us and Zayn's parents sat either side of the end of the table.

"Finally you decide to come for breakfast." Safaa groaned "Well Alison decides that she is going to fall down the stairs so blame her." 'Hey!" I scowled at him and he cockily smiled at me.

"Not only that. Sleeping beauty was fast asleep so Alison probably had to awake the princess from her deep sleep." Doniya said, making the females giggle and Zayn just glare at her.

"Now that everyone is here, let's eat." Everyone started to pass food across the table to one another. Pancakes and flapjacks is for breakfast.

"So what are you youngsters up to today?" Tricia asked.

"Well I wanted to take Alison out and show her around." Zayn said before eating a piece of his pancake "Am I allowed to go with?" Waliyha and Safaa asked in unison.

Zayn looked at his sisters momentarily and he sighed in defeat "Fine." He mumbled "And can I come with?" Doniya pleaded "No." Zayn said curtly and Yaser raised his eyebrows.

"Zayn. Don't you think you being rude to yo sister?"

"You obviously don't live here to understand our banter." Zayn glared at him and I could see how his knuckles was turning white as he is tightly gripped onto the knife.