Ye Shaoyang asked, "So, you sent me gifts on the stream, invited me to watch the match, and met up with me just to confirm if I'm suitable to play professionally?"

Chi Shuo admitted frankly, "That's right."

Ye Shaoyang completely let down his guard this time.

He had seen many examples of coaches finding talented passersby and personally contacting them. Since the other party was so direct, Ye Shaoyang didn't need to hide anything. He simply said, "I'm already 21 years old. If I want to play professionally, do you think it's too late?"

Chi Shuo looked at Xiao Bai with some surprise.

The boy's eyes were very frank, and his voice was very young. He didn't have the deep voice of an adult Alpha. Chi Shuo thought that Xiao Bai was an 18-year-old who had just split. He didn't expect him to be 21 years old.

It was indeed a bit late to be exposed to e-sports at the age of 21.

Most rookies started training in their teens. At 21, they were already the main force of major teams.

But it wasn't completely hopeless.

Evaluating a professional player couldn't be based on age alone.

Chi Shuo looked at him and said gently, "As long as you want, it's not too late to be 21."

Hearing the answer he wanted, Ye Shaoyang couldn't help but laugh. "Is that so?"

Chi Shuo said, "Competition mainly depends on talent. Some people play for several years and still perform poorly. Some people can win the season MVP in their first year. "

Ye Shaoyang nodded in agreement. "That's true."

Chi Shuo's eyes were very calm. He looked seriously into Xiao Bai's eyes and said, "If you want to become an e-sports player, you have to pass some professional tests. For example, reaction speed, dynamic vision, effective hand speed, and so on. I can take you to these tests. This way, you can understand yourself better.

"If you don't have the talent to be an e-sports player, you can continue on the path of being a streamer. With your gaming skills and streaming style, you can definitely become the top streamer in the broadcasting industry.

"But if you have the talent to play professionally …

"You can have one more choice and walk to a higher stage."

Chi Shuo turned his head and looked at the stage in the middle of the field.

Ye Shaoyang followed his gaze and looked back — —

In the soundproof room on the big stage, the players from both teams were making their final preparations.

Some were drinking water to adjust their state of mind, while others were discussing tactics with their coaches. They had to make good use of the last break before the final match because the next match would determine the team's fate for the season.

No one could be sure of the outcome of an intense and exciting match until the last moment.

Wasn't this stage what he loved the most?

Even if he was reborn, his determination had never changed.

So what if he was 21 years old? As long as he was willing, it was not too late.

Ye Shaoyang looked back at Chi Shuo. "Thank you for your appreciation. I can follow you to take the test to see if I have the talent to be an e-sports player. However, I want to make it clear to you in advance. "

Ye Shaoyang paused and said seriously, "I can't guarantee that I will join your team."

He wanted to win the world championship.