Alpha Jason Todd x omega male reader (Part 2)

"Absolutely not." Jason said as Riven groaned. "Why not?" He asked as Jason sighed. "Because you're too young and I am your father and I said no." He snapped as he stood up and left the room. "I hate you." He yelled as you came into the kitchen with your 2 year old girl. "What's going on?" You asked as Jason walked back into the kitchen and smiled at Joey as she giggled. He took her out of your arms and cooed at her.

"Anyway, why did you say that you hated your father?" You asked as you grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "Well he wants to become a vigilante and I said no." Jason said as you looked at your son. "I agree." You said as you kissed Jason. "Why? You became Robin at 15. And I'm 17." He huffed as you and Jason looked at each other as you sighed.

"Riven. I'm trying to protect you. I don't want you going through what I did." Jason said softly as Riven huffed. He grabbed his coat. "Where are you going, Riv?" You asked. "OUT." Was all he said before slamming the door shut behind him.

"That boy is a handful." Jason said as he sighed. You chuckled. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked.

"Well. Hot headed, not doing as he's told. And he just said that he hates you and he is probably gonna go behind our backs." You said as Jason groaned. "Our son is me." He said.

"Jason, is this really necessary?" You asked as you followed Jason up Jack's fire escape. "Yes." He said. You sighed as you both walked into Jack's bedroom. They both stopped as you saw Riven and Jack laying on his bed, just talking.

"I understand." Jack said. Riven groaned as he laid his head on his boyfriend's stomach. "I know." He said. Jason rolled his eyes. "I just want him to train me before I tell them. Ya know." You both looked at each other. Jason always hated when you were right.

"I'm so proud of you Alpha." Jack said as he nibbled his lip. "Thanks baby. I just wish that my dad would be." He sighed as Jack ran his hands through the black haired boy's hair. "I'm sure they will be. Plus you look so sexy in your uniform." Jack stopped as he looked at the both of you.

"Wellll." Riven laughed as he kissed and nipped at Jacks neck.

"Riv." Riven looked up at his boyfriend and tilted his head. "What? Am I pushing it? I am so sorry." He said as he sat up too fast and fell off the bed with a yelp. "No. But your parents are in my bedroom right now." The Omega began to feel nervous.

"How much of that did you hear?" Riven asked as he stood up. Jason crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at his son. "Oh we heard all of it." He said Riven rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh jeez." He sighed. "What the fuck did I say about becoming I vigilante?" Jason said as Riven looked at Jack and then sighed. "I'm not." He said. "Then what were you talking to Jack about?" You asked.

Riven sighed as he got a bag from under Jack's bed and pulled out a uniform. "I got into the police force. I was gonna tell you but I didn't know how. And I wanted you to train me to get better at combat." He looked at you as you smiled before looking back at Jason. "And firearms."

He looked down as he sighed. "But I guess you're still disappointed in me." Jason didn't say anything.

Instead he walked over to his son and hugged him. You smiled as you were so proud of your son. "You are not a disappointment Riv. I am so proud of you, I'm so fucking proud." He said as Riven hugged his dad back. "I love you dad." He said as Jason's eyes widened. "I love you too son."

Jack smiled as he watched this interaction. You looked at him and he smiled as you smiled back. "Well we will leave you both to have your sexy time." Jason grinned as he ruffled Riven's hair and handed him a condom. "DAD." Riven shrieked as Jason laughed and then you both left.

"That was so embarrassing." Jack said as Riven nodded. He looked at Jack and then the condom and smirked. They both had talked about having a kid together. "Ya know what?" He asked as Jack hummed. "We don't need this." Riven said as Jack blushed.

They both kissed as Jack moaned softly.

You and Jason went home and were laying in bed together. "I am so proud of him." Jason said. You smiled and kissed him softly.

He smiled and kissed you back as you both snuggled close to each other. "I love you baby." You said. "Yeah me too." He said as he yawned and you both drifted off to sleep knowing that your son was going to be Ok.