Jason Todd x Male reader

this is very short 

The day was boring and quite as you and Jason was sitting on the couch and playing Mario cart. "Ahhh come on." He groaned as you grinned at your boyfriend. "Ha I won." You said as he pouted and he pulled you into his lap and his hand was on your thigh. 

You quickly pushed it off making him conused. He did it again and you moaned. "Did you just moan?" He asked smirking. You blushed hard as you looked at him. "I love you." He said as you smiled and put a hand on his thigh but it didnt do anything. "What?" You groaned as he laughed. "Your never finding my sweet spot baby boy." He laughed more as he got up and left the room. 

Time skip

Over the next couple of months you tried your hardest to find Jason's sweet spot. But the harder you tried you couldn't find it. You tried every spot you can think of. His neck, his thigh, his ass, nothing worked. But when you were cuddling on the couch watching movies with the Titans. Half way through the third movie Jason started to get bored so you both started making out.

 You smiled into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around him and your hand traced circles on his lower back. He froze as he arched his back. You gasped as you grinned. "I finally found it." you yelled out in triumph. "Found what kid?" Hank asked as you looked at everyone. "Nothing." You giggled and laid your head on his chest. You were gonna torture your boyfriend with that now.