Jason Todd x son of Black Mask

Jason felt so nervous as he sat at the table. Right now he was having dinner with you and your dad. Aka Black Mask, aka Red Hoods worst Enemy, aka HIS worst enemy.

"So Jason what do you do?" Roman asked as Jason swallowed his food. "Oh I work at a garage sir." He said as you smiled and held his hand under the table.

He looked at you and smiled. Roman chuckled as he saw his son so happy. But something was off with Jason and your dad was gonna find out what.

Time skip

Roman was sitting on Jason's bed while the man was fast asleep. Roman gripped his helmet in his hand. "So your Red Hood huh?" Roman asked himself. He glared at the sleeping man.

He stood up as he put the helmet back. "Well Hood, say goodbye to Y/n, because your never seeing my son again." He said as he left.

Time skip

"But dad why do we have to move?" You asked as he packed all of your things and put them in the car. "Because." He snapped as you felt tears in your eyes as John, one of your dads top henchman, and he is like your uncle, pushed you into the car.

"Wait." Jason yelled as he jumped of his bike and ran to you. "Jay." You tried to run to him but your dad grabbed you. "Y/n sionis I am not allowing you to see him anymore." He snapped as tears rolled down your cheeks.

"He's my boyfriend and you can't tell me what to do or who to love." You snarled as Roman glared at you. "I am your father and I know what's best for you." He yelled as Jason looked at you.

You was pushed into the car by your dad who slammed the car door shut.

"Roman please. I know we have had our differences but you have changed sort of. And I love Y/n and I always treat him right." He said as Roman growled and grabbed the younger man and put his gun to the Red Hood's head.

"Your not gonna follow. Your gonna delete his number and your never gonna talk to him again. If you do, I'll fucking kill you." He said darkly.

Time skip

You was doing homework when you heard a knock at your window. You smiled as you walked over and unlocked it as Jason stumbled inside.

You giggled as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You had secretly been seeing Jason behind your dads back.

"I missed you." He mumbled against your lips. "I missed you to." You said as you kissed him again.

You was fast asleep as Jason ran a finger up and down your spine. Your clothes scattered all over the floor.

The door opened as Jason froze and Black Mask stood in the door way with his arms crossed.

'Oh shit. I'm dead.' Jason thought before Roman sighed. "He's never gonna listen to me anyway so." He said as he shrugged and shut the door.

Jason relaxed as he smiled and kissed your head before he yawned.

You snuggled close to your boyfriend as he smiled and drifted off to sleep. Happy that your dad was giving him a second chance.