Step Dad

You yawned as you got up and went downstairs and into the kitchen. You saw your step father in nothing but his boxers making coffee. You blushed as your eyes raked over his muscular back. You quickly shook those thoughts away as he turned around and looked at you. "Morning Y/N." He said and his voice was deep and sexy. "M-morning J-Jason." You cursed yourself for stuttering as Jason smirked.

"Please Y/N call me daddy." You choked as you looked at him. He has got to be joking, right? Jason looked your body up and down as he licked his lips. His eyes looking at you hungrily. He was like a predator, and you are his prey. You were both interrupted by your mom coming into the kitchen. "Morning boys." She said happily as she walked over to Jason and kissed his lips.

Time skip

It was family movie night as you and your family settled down and watched a movie. You were sitting next to Jason, a blanket covering the pair of you. Your boyfriend, B/N, cuddled close to you as you laid your head on his chest.

You felt a hand on your thigh as you shivered at B/N cold fingers ran along the inside of your thigh and slowly made its way to your cock. You nibbled your lip as you felt him go into your pants and grip your dick before playing with your tip.

You then felt B/N wrap his arms around you and you saw both of his hands out of the cover making you confused. Your eyes widened as you looked at Jason and saw he was the one that was playing with you. "You're such a good boy for daddy." He mouthed as you blushed.

You tried to concentrate on the movie but no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't. Jason smirked as he knew you were about to cum but he stopped. You looked at him as you moved your hand and went to finish yourself off but he grabbed your wrists.

The movie ended and everyone went to bed. You got an idea as you smirked and while B/N was in the bathroom you set up your phone behind the plant.

B/N stopped as he looked at you laying on the bed. "Well someone's horny." He said as you smiled and he got on top of you. "Ahh daddy." You moaned as you rode B/N dick. "You're so big. Fuck me daddy." You moaned as you stared into your phone and came.

B/N panted as you landed next to him. "Fuck that was amazing." He said as he wrapped his arms around you. You smiled as he drifted off to sleep. You got up and grabbed your phone and sent it to Jason.

Jason was in the middle of getting the worst blow job in his life when his phone went off. He looked at it and he immediately got a boner. "Finally you're hard." Your mom said as she put his cock in her mouth.

Time skip. (Three weeks later)

It was 4 in the morning and Jason woke up bored and horny. He got up and made his way to your room. You both had been together for three weeks now and he couldn't be happier. He opened your door and saw you were fast asleep. Those shorts you were wearing couldn't get any shorter.

He got on top of you and began to take your boxers off as he licked your hole. You moaned softly as Jason kissed your thighs and left hickeys. He began to finger your hole as you moaned in your sleep. Jason then began to fill you up as the bed rocked back and forth. "Jason its so early ahh fuck." You moaned as Jason grinned and sped up.

He pinned your wrists above your head as you clenched around him. "Shit I'm gonna fucking breed you." He grunted as he came inside of you. You ran your hands through his sweaty hair. "I think we should leave." He suddenly said as you looked at him, eyes blown wide. "What?" You asked.

The door opened and both of your heads snapped to it as you saw your mother and B/N making out. "Y/N Jason?" Your mother gasped as they both looked at you. "Were you two planning to fuck on my bed?" You asked angrily as B/N scoffed. "Well your fucking your step dad." He spat. "Your one to talk. Your fucking my mother." You screamed as Jason got out of you.

He glared at them as they both just laughed. You both got dressed as Jason took his ring off. He threw it at her. "Get out." He snarled as your mother scoffed. "Why do we have to get out?" B/N asked. "Because this is my fucking apartment." He said as they both huffed and left.

Jason looked at you as you played with your hands. "You ok?" He asked as you looked at him and nodded. He smiled and yawned as he got back into bed with you. "I love you." You mumbled as you closed your eyes and you were out. Jason smiled and kissed your head as he covered the pair of you with the cover. He cuddled close to you and drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too baby boy."