Taste of his own medicine

You glared at the girl that was flirting with Jason. You were jealous like really really jealous. You liked not scratch that, you fucking loved Jason Todd.

Even though to him you were probably just his fuck buddy. But you had fallen in love.

You gritted your teeth before you slammed your locker shut and stormed off.

"Hey Y/n I have a plan." Your best friend said as they began to tell you their plan. You smirked.

You were going to make Jason jealous.

Time skip

Over the next two weeks you made sure that you wore very revealing outfits and flirted with pretty much all the males in the whole school.

Jason was pissed as he had just gotten out of Detention and saw you and his fucking best friend flirting with each other.

He stormed over as he had enough and dragged you out and into the janitors closet. Roy smirked as he saw your best friend and winked at them.

Time skip

You were pinned to the wall as Jason's lips attacked your neck. You gasped and moaned as he grinded against you. "Your such a slut arnt ya baby boy? What you want the whole school to fuck you next?" He snarled as he began ripping your clothes.

"Ahhh no. I only want you Jason." You moaned loudly as he pushed you down on your hands and knees.

He had made sure that he tied your wrists together behind your back. "Suck my cock then doll." He smirked as he pumped it a few times as you opened your mouth.

You gagged around his cock as he began face fucking you.

This lasted for about 10 minutes and your jaw was starting to ache. His hard cock feeling heavy on your toung.

"I want to cum somewhere else." He smirked as he turned you around and pushed you up against the wall as he shoved his cock inside your ass.

You screamed in pain and pleasure as he pounded into you fast and hard. He eventually came inside of you as you squirted all over the walls.

You panted as he turned you around. "Ohh we ain't finished just yet pretty boy." He smirked and got on his knees as you gasped. He began to suck you off and your cock felt so over stimulated.

This was gonna be a long afternoon.